Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Let Us Remind Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Remind Obasanjo (1859 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2018
I think it is high time we reminded Obasanjo some of his comments on Atiku. Let me start with a quote from one of his famous books, "My Watch."

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by SHOPPERS(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2018
I think it's time for us to go get that Buhari documentary for you guys... GEJ sure left something useful for next year's election.

Going through this documentary again, I can find no difference in what was said about him then and what is happening now.

Shielding corrupt officials under his wings, wrongfully detaining people acquitted by courts, disobeying court orders and gross economic incompetence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZafoHEQMoE
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by Buterflyle0: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
And he just did the unpardonable and a grave mistake of foisting Atiku on Nigeria.

We will retire them all come 2019.

Despite all he discovered he still wants Atiku to come to power with him in tow.

May the wrath of God visit all of them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
In The Punch Newspaper of 5th August, 2018, Obasanjo said

"If I support Atiku for anything, God will not forgive me. If I do not know, yes. But once I know, Atiku can never enjoy my support.”

“It is not a question of working with or not working with an individual. If you are working for the good of Nigeria, I am working with you. If you are not working for the good of Nigeria, it does not matter who you are, I am not working with you.

“I do not have personal grudges with anyone. If you do not do well for Nigeria, you do not do well for all of us.”

4 Likes

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
SHOPPERS:
I think it's time for us to go get that Buhari documentary for you guys... GEJ sure left something useful for next year's election.

Start your own thread, then watch me match you documentary for documentary

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Which part of the word "Forgive " don't you understand? We say because of Buhari all Atikus sins have been forgiven and we must Vote him !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:
I think it is high time we reminded Obasanjo some of his comments on Atiku. Let me start with a quote from one of his famous books, "My Watch."

Obasanjo Insists Buhari’s Govt Has Failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGNeOPNs3-A

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Never

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by MalcoImX: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
OBJ on Atiku: 'His trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality.'

/

This part caught my attention. Obj spoke from his heart, and nobody can challenge this as not facts about who is referred. I never knew Father Kukah, who had been a role model to most northerners and Nigerian youths could be seen gallivanting with such epitome of immorality and corruption. Sheikh Gumi too. It's glaring that all along we've been misled by these religious bigots and false prophets. Kukah has lost a fan in me. Hardly will I trust anything from him again.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by omokab: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
God in his mearcy will never forgive obasanjo because he has caursed himself alreafy. Obasanjo's support has no soilid foundation to me because he has totally lost relevance in politics. If you douth me let him stand on his own party adc to win governorship in any of the south west. Im sure he cant win . Even if he supoort buari and buasri finally win the election i can tell you that is not because of obasanjo likewise if he support atiku. He cant even win in ogn state no to talk of nigeria. Shame o him.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by SEGLIZ: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:

are we to stick with a "failed Buhari" as claimed by people or go with an Obasanjo that keep imposing failures on ur?
Nigerian youths are worse failure than all these ones combine, not too young to rule was their noise in resent past but today another failure from the past is being imposed on them, see them all drums on the street.
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by MalcoImX: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
And he just did the unpardonable and a grave mistake of foisting Atiku on Nigeria.

Despite all he discovered he still wants Atiku to come to power with him in tow.

Ameen.
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by SHOPPERS(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
wolesmile:

You guys are making the same mistakes PDP made in 2015; focusing on the opposition.

The only difference being that GEJ had achievements he could have campaigned more with while ignoring the opposition but you, the only achievement you have to campaign with is body odour corruption fights.

Even Oshiomole is now to be forcefully tried by EFCC on corruption charges. To even hear that EFCC has to be forced by a court to try someone glaringly corrupt is disheartening sef.

Documentary for documentary ko, documentary for Atikulation ni.

Wait for Failbuhari

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by WhyMoD: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is what ur corruption messiah did to our money, and is still doing

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by SarkinYarki: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The only people getting retired in 2019 is you and Buhari ... I must say you have put up a spirited fight for Evil and I hope your kids will be proud of you ..

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by buhariguy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

thief obj did not foist thief atiku on Nigerians.
He only foist it on the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist for thief atiku to be their terrorist organization president.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by MalcoImX: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The only people getting retired in 2019 is you and Buhari ... I must say you have put up a spirited fight for Evil and I hope your kids will be proud of you ..
You don't mean what you said. I'd rather see evil in Atiku's camp than anywhere else.
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by dasensible1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku? I don't want to believe this conversation is about the same Atiku Abubakar, former vice President, ex customs boss. Maybe it's another Atiku.
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by blujoi(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
First of all, Obj didn’t have a hand in Atiku’s emergence as PDP presidential flag bearer. If he had his way, he would have thwarted it. Now the reality is he didn’t have a choice than try to mend fences with Atiku in order to remain relevant in the political sphere as PMB and Tinubu have rendered him irrelevant. He needs Atiku more than Atiku needs him. His contrived 3rd force collapsed due to in fighting, this has left him with no other option than to swallow his words, literally. He can’t help but Atikulate, Lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by haffaze777(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

AMEEEN
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ameen
Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
And this....

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
'

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
-

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2018

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
wolesmile:
Back to daura

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by wolesmile(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Let Us Remind Obasanjo by Omeokachie: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Now "My Watch" is suddenly become equivalent to the Qur'an and Bible abi? cheesy

Atiku has thrown some people into serious confusion o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

As The Battle For The Next Senate President Begins... / I And Adams Oshiomhole, Can Never Be Defeated, Will Reclaim Akwa Ibom- Osinbajo / Man Runs At Moroccan King’s Car During Pope Francis’ Visit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.