Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] (1847 Views)

This Akara Go Cost O": Slay Queen Wears Hot Gown To Sell Bean Cake By Roadside, / How A Man Married A Woman And Baked The Wedding Cake By Himself (photos) / Hushpuppi's Birthday wishes to Mompha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by kidap: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yesterday the Billoniare Gucci Master , Hushpuppi celebrated his birthday.

The Luxury Lifestyle influncer was gifted with a birthday cake by An Italian luxury fashion house known as Fendi.

Hushpuppi shares the photo with caption saying ...

Thank you all so much for the love you showed me yesterday till now. I love you all and thanks @fendi@mohammedabdelnabi for the cake. God bless you all

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/checkout-hushpuppis-birthday-cake-by-fendi
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by ArchangeLucifer: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's a pity that the Hushpuppi cake version looks more responsible than the flesh version.

*spits angry
Re: Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by jabor4Naija(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Beta customer, dem no wan lose am
Re: Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by PapaZeus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
*spits angry[/quote] Hope nor be ur phone or person body u spit put so
Re: Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by decatalyst(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Waiting for this buka woman patiently... If I no see her birthday cake on my birthday, she don lose one customer be that!

#FendiInspiration cool
Re: Checkout Hushpuppi's Birthday Cake By Fendi [photos] by Ehiscotch(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
The difference between the first and other pictures just shows how deceptive filters can be.
The other pictures makes the cake look less attractive.

Whatever the source of his wealth is; Fendi, Gucci and co don't seem to care.

(1) (Reply)

LATEST NEWS- What’s Happening Now At Zuba Junction, Abuja, Nigeria.may God Help / Tobi Bakre:'don't Ask Me About Alex & Ceec, I Want To Do Raw Sex Scenes' / Toke Makinwa And Her Father Enjoy Dinner In Dubai - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.