Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP (435 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP by melvinjames: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oshiomhole have been a disaster.
I came to this conclusion when I found out APC have already lost Zamfara even before 2019 election.
The state governor would be PDP, the Senators, the reps, the house of assembly members. Wow!

I think it is 1-1 at the moment.

Re: PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP by Johnjanrt: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Purely Divine Retribution.
Re: PPD Gave Oshiomhole To APC Just Like APC Gave Modu Sheriff To PDP by Cantonese: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
The PDP had enough time to address their issues, plead for forgiveness, re assemble old members (except Sheriff/Cairo the moles), recover lost grounds, bring back old military leaders, reposition themselves and get a solid presidential candidate out of a very intimidating pack.

APC on the other hand the ruling party with all the time, playing the ostrich (pretending to bury its head in the sand while its entire back is showing), organising bad congresses, factions everywhere, losing very important members to the PDP, after three years still singing the old and deceptive song of 16 wasted years, affirmation of one man under bewitched conditions, not able to move to the next level, already lost Zamfara state before the elections, almost losing Rivers and Imo states (3-0 down), with the worst party chairman ever who thinks he knows everything and cannot differentiate between unionism and political matters, thinks removing khaki shorts and shirts for agbada means you know all about politics.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Lots Describe Atiku's & Ffk's Wives In This Term? / My Government Deserves Continuity- President Buhari / EFCC Operatives Trail Fayose​, Set Up 3 Probe Teams To Nail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.