Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time (49536 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Burna Boy Warns Steff London: "You Cannot Be Going Outside Like This O" / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by PrettyGist: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
British singer Steff London who got featured in Davido's hit single "FIA" remix was very excited after mosquitoe bite her for the very first time in her Life. The picture was shared on her insta story!

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/british-singer-steff-london-excited-mosquitoe-bite-first-time-life-photo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by PrettyGist: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by itspzpics(m): 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lol.. Mtcheeeww

47yr old actress Afrocandy rock white sexy Tube top, Shares Sultry photos >>>SEE PHOTOS HERE

10 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by hisgrace090: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Over pampared pikin!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by JasonScoolari: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nah Malaria, in collaboration with typhoid this pikin take dey play so. grin

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Tamarapetty(f): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Us wey mosquitoe don bite taya, we take am go CNN??

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
mosquito wey get malaria never bite u..if not...

7 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by tammyboy1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
wey some people dey pray make mosquito no bite them for at least one night....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Gr8lex(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
The mosquito bite I'm seeing is on her chest. If only we could arrange a meeting so that I will massage it for her.

6 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by wayne4loan: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Jesus shocked

42 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Us wey mosquitoe don bite taya, we take am go CNN??

CNN too far. We no even carry am go NTA

30 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Nah Malaria, in collaboration with typhoid this pikin take dey play so. grin

Lol.. E be like say malaria never do am be4

6 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by okwabayi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
She’s not a singer. She’s just a stupid video vixen.
Mosquitoes don dey chop am. Na malaria straight.
Why is it oyibos have an injection to protect someone from malaria for a month or two but the pills I buy most times don’t work?

[UPDATE]
OP needs better flogging for not researching or proofreading his work. I know her now. Wetin she come find for Naija or Ghana? If she catch malaria na she know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by sladimeji(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Linus linus...continue

10 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by ominilongest(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mtcheew.. Me and mosquito na 5&6..and I no dey brag abt am.. Yeye sad

5 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by McStoic(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
If she come get malaria, na to expire sure pass for her be dat oo.
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by royalair(m): 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Here in Nigeria, mosquitoes are our BFF. Best friend forever

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by OKorowanta: 11:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
See dis Jamaica girl wey dey claim nonsense just cos you dey stay England.

3 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Mankosi: 1:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by KingLennon(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2018
One of my favourite female artist. Her reggae sound is top quality.

Lil yachty X stefflon Don- Better mp3 currently playing........Mad song

3 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Abdul3391(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Hahahaha!!!
white people are crazy
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Hian

7 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Rumicarter: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
*sighs*
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by hisexcellency34: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Let her come to my area in Warri. The mosquitoes there will impregnate her

13 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by 9japarrot: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
But that thing stuck to that post bites you everyday.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
You returned home that night and for the first time you cry... you forgot to close that window! wink

3 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by wink2015(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Is there no mosquitoes in the United Kingdom ( Britain ) ?

1 Like

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2018
okwabayi:
She’s not a singer. She’s just a stupid video vixen.
Mosquitoes don dey chop am. Na malaria straight.
Why is it oyibos have an injection to protect someone from malaria for a month or two but the pills I buy most times don’t work?

Nahh that gyal ah real queen of d dancehall.. Ya dun know

5 Likes

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Mosquito wey I dey sleep and wake up with. Raid and co does not seem to work with our longtime neighbors again. Flit 7pm enter your house back 10pm, 11 like this they have come back
Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by clefstone(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2018
wait until you get malaria for the first time

1 Like

Re: Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time by sotall(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2018
I guess you will still be excited when the signs and symptoms of malaria set in

Mtchtteeewww....iranu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert / Yemi Alade And Trey Songz Eating Jollof Rice (pics, Vid) / Abiodun Aremu 'Baba Sabiko' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.