Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code (579 Views)

8+ Best Restaurant Ordering App Free & Premium / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by realmidejohnson(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Blog and News App for WordPress Site (Android Code Free Download)

Do you have a WordPress blog and you’ve always looked for a way to convert it to an Android application? Then this is probably the best thing that's happened to you!

In fact, if you are planning to start your own news or blog website and you have no knowledge of web and mobile development, this is your last stop!

Right here, I will provide you free access to download the Blog and News Android code to sync with your WordPress website.

All you have to do is open the Android Project in Android Studio, edit your website name, URL and other parameters, build and have your full Android app for your WordPress website ready!

The full documentation is also included in the package. So you have no worries.

It’s too good not to share, �

The good thing is that it is also Admob enabled and has a Firebase push configuration.

Download, build and thank me later �

View the screenshots below - Don't let anyone sell this to you!

ITS FREE!

Click To Read the full documentation and Download Blog and News App For Android Now

https://ayomidejohnson.com/easily-convert-your-wordpress-blog-to-an-android-app

1 Like

Re: Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by realmidejohnson(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Link going down soon

1 Like

Re: Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by realmidejohnson(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Download free now before link goes way up
Re: Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by realmidejohnson(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's real, and working. Couldn't use alone so I thought to share.

If you were able to successfully convert your blog, please let me know. Let's rock this together smiley
Re: Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by Hunry: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2018
so wetin u gain by giving it out?
probably ur AdSense code is in it or a link to ur site for backlink?
Re: Easily Convert Your Wordpress Blog To An Android App - Free Android Project Code by realmidejohnson(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hunry:
so wetin u gain by giving it out?

probably ur AdSense code is in it or a link to ur site for backlink?

I believe what ever I gain shouldn't be any of your business.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Profits Review:how To Make Money Selling Service To Local Business / Two Newly Google Adsense Account For Sale / Ways Blog Can Help Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.