Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman (411 Views)

Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / Two Men Who Allegedly Slept With A Young Boy Disgraced In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by LiftedMan: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sometimes Some people just act abnormally, i hope someone learn from this. Please read below.

Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by ipobarecriminals: 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
sad
Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by hillsiderfak(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Maybe she was having a bad day, but many women can be funny sha
Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by olaric(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
And you cried?
Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by fykes(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
U were fighting tears?? Omomo ni. U went to change ur diapers abi?
No wonder she talked to u that way.
Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by ArchangeLucifer: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Am I mad to compliment a Nigerian woman?
shocked

Spread your rotten legs & lemme pass out my waste products inside/on you is all I want. Any other thing na OYO.

Rubbish. angry

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Some women dont know how to take compliments
Re: How My Friend Was Disgraced In A Bank Today By A Woman by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Communication is 10% of what we say, and 90% of how we say it. Your friend must have passed the remark with an undertone. If only you can read in-between-the-lines, you would understand that he actually meant more from his narrative. Somebody who does have "strength" to queue had "strength" to smell, fix his gaze and pass compliments. We know your type

(1) (Reply)

/ The Woman In The Window Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / Photo: Guy Orders New Clipper From Jumia, And Got Used Clipper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.