Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (39845 Views)

King Joseph Egbogu Mba, King Of Youths Worldwide Pictures - TBE Magazine / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by wickyyolo: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
SW is more interested in tribalism than progress. Presidency that they have after we finish Atikulating

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by seedsower(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

All of a sudden Nigerians think Atiku can bring the change Nigerians want
THRASH!!

At least we are sure that PMB can't
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Smile4daddy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by ufuosman(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku/Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=AtikuSupportUK post=72022685]Hmmmm

How will APC survive 2019.

The focus of PDP in 2019 is the economy. That's what matters to Nigerians not media trials on corruption.

Integrity has never fixed any country.

In UK and every other countries, there is corruption. They built institutions to check it and punish people for

their actions. Buhari and his goons are looting us dry and singing fight against corruption

Avail us your UK number to add you to the group on WhatsApp

APC has already won they Presidential election ...a little too late to talk about it
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by jossypet(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
#AbuAtiObi2019
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by xfactor23: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Lol. Stop eating ewedu and amala before going to bed. grin
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by MrGerald(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

THRASH!!
Na so you thought the tyrant will bring the change you want, Thrasher!
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by donkelz(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Hmmmm

How will APC survive 2019.

The focus of PDP in 2019 is the economy. That's what matters to Nigerians not media trials on corruption.

Integrity has never fixed any country.

In UK and every other countries, there is corruption. They built institutions to check it and punish people for their actions. Buhari and his goons are looting us dry and singing fight against corruption

Avail us your UK number to add you to the group on WhatsApp
Add my no 08060663549
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Splasshhh(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Go booooooo
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Sapphy19(f): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Happy birthday Sapphy19, We the Nairaland members of the PDP celebrate with you.

Live Long.

Sign:
Jason Scoolari, BOT, (MON)
Thnks nicely i appreciate
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Kingspin(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let me check my twitter i hardly check it.
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Tundeobama(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
RexTramadol1:
I don buy Atiku cloth

I don get Atiku PVC

Wetin remain

Make God spare life to Atikulate!
I laugh Atiku is a sure loose.He doesn't even control a single local govt in Adamawa

Olufemi Atoyebi , Eniola Akinkuotu and Adelani
Adepegba , Abuja
The North-West geopolitical zone has the highest
number of registered voters in the country with a
total of 18 , 505, 984 voters , according to statistics
obtained by The PUNCH from the Independent
National Electoral Commission .
The South -West zone, which comprises Ekiti , Lagos ,
Ondo , Ogun , Osun and Oyo states , comes second
with a total number of 14, 626 , 800 registered voters ,
while the South -East which has the lowest number of
states has 8 , 293, 093 registered voters .
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by JasonScoolari: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sapphy19:
Thnks nicely i appreciate
You welcome.
Vote PDP. wink
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2018
Is Peter friends with Paul Ryan? shocked
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Splashme: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Bawizzo:
twitter is also atikulating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by ebukabanky(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2018
Same way we tot buhari is d change we waiting for.....now we hv to port once again.

quote author=talk2saintify post=72022978]shocked

THRASH!!
[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Ranks Number One On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by RexTramadol1: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tundeobama:

I laugh Atiku is a sure loose.He doesn't even control a single local govt in Adamawa

Olufemi Atoyebi , Eniola Akinkuotu and Adelani
Adepegba , Abuja
The North-West geopolitical zone has the highest
number of registered voters in the country with a
total of 18 , 505, 984 voters , according to statistics
obtained by The PUNCH from the Independent
National Electoral Commission .
The South -West zone, which comprises Ekiti , Lagos ,
Ondo , Ogun , Osun and Oyo states , comes second
with a total number of 14, 626 , 800 registered voters ,
while the South -East which has the lowest number of
states has 8 , 293, 093 registered voters .

I love hate stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Godswill Akpabio Wins At The Appeal Court / 2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.