Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary (1709 Views)

Meet Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary Rev.fr. Angus Fraser / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by MetroVillaZone(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
By ADEDERO COSMOS JNR

I may have no power or authority, but I speak as someone who was fortunate to have been beside Angus Fraser during the period he was chased out of Makurdi and stabbed at the back by the people whom he had trained as little children.

What did you do when Rev. Fr. Fraser was unceremoniously removed as Principal of MSG?
A good retirement home could have been built on the MSG compound for him instead the Bishop wanted to ship him off to Aliade.

What did you do when Father was ousted from a Religious Society he founded? Oh, you decided it was a matter for the Church and not your concern.

Worshippers at God the Father of all Mankind, what did you do when you were told that Fraser was no longer in charge of your church: a church that he built?

And now he is dead, you think you knew him because he was with you for 47 years. He left Makurdi in pains, yet never for once did he curse his oppressors. He prayed for them.

He ran to people whom he thought could help him but they turned him away. I personally accompanied Father on his numerous trips to see such persons. The fact that Father still left Makurdi speaks greatly on how much we wanted him to stay.

More: https://www.metrovillazone.com.ng/2018/10/the-truth-about-rev-fr-angus-fraser.html

Re: The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by MetroVillaZone(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser

Re: The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Post everything here jare
Re: The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by MetroVillaZone(f): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2018
sexybaby22:
Post everything here jare

Father always told me (and many MSG Old Boys can bear witness) that he wanted to be buried in Garkawa. If I am lying, let God strike me dumb.
Re: The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by MetroVillaZone(f): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2018
I speak as a man consumed by grief. I owe no one any allegiance. I side with nobody.

Bury Father Fraser where he wanted to be buried. Bury him in the place he was happy. Bury him in Garkawa. Because the people of Garkawa made him happy. They deserve him the most.

If we never valued the man when he was alive, the least we can do is to respect his wish now that he is no more. Quote me anywhere.
Re: The Truth About Rev. Fr. Angus Fraser - Nigeria's Longest Serving Missionary by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2018
MetroVillaZone:

Father always told me (and many MSG Old Boys can bear witness) that he wanted to be buried in Garkawa. If I am lying, let God strike me dumb.

This is just like the case of one Rev. Brother Stephen Lucas of saint Dominic's yaba. The man created a lot of businesses that generated revenue for the Dominicans, they later took over management from him saying he is getting old. Now the black men can't even run the businesses properly, some are collapsing. The Br. Has gone back to america. Honestly assuming that brother just decided to leave being a rev. Br. And become a normal mass going man and tap into opportunities he saw in Nigeria, honestly he will be competing with Dangote in wealth.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Observing Muslim Prayer-photo / First Chamber Of Hell (peniel Ngonde) / This day!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.