Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Opinion: South West And 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: South West And 2019 Election (470 Views)

OPINION: South West’s Fatal Leap / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by Donald95(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Truth be told, South West may surprise both APC and Tinibu at the polls in 2019 election. See my reasons

Ekiti: Despite Federal power, Manipulation, Vote buying and rigging, PDP still got a massive vote of 178,121 and this people are still waiting for 2019. This shows PDP is not totally rejected

Osun: Despite the incumbent governor being an APC PDP still got 254, 698 votes. , under normal circumstance, APC wouldn't have seen even the 3rd position as PDP and Omisore would have swept off all the votes. This shows that APC is not totally accepted here.

Ogun: Governor may work against APC if his candidate is rejected. This is bonus to PDP as other political parties is inconsequential so far as Presidential election is concerned.

Lagos: Igbo people in Lagos must stand with there brothers in SE so, they will do the magic for PDP.

I think SW will surprise many. What do you think??
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by vanbonattel: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sw only salvation will be to vote PDP in 2019. Anything else will spell doom and python dance grin
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by kayzat: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
You must be a learner if you try to compare the result of local elections to national election.
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by megacity: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Yoruba people of SW are very brilliant and I trust they will rise above ethnicity and do what is right for our country, which is vote out the man who divided our country and made us a laughing stock in the comity of nations.

For Ibos, I know, their rejection of Buhari is nothing tribal because even when he ran with Ibo VP candidates they still voted against him
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by kahal29: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
kayzat:
You must be a learner if you try to compare the result of local elections to national election.

Don't mind him
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by kahal29: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
megacity:
The Yoruba people of SW are very brilliant and I trust they will rise above ethnicity and do what is right for our country, which is vote out the man who divided our country and made us a laughing stock in the comity of nations.

For Ibos, I know, their rejection of Buhari is nothing tribal because even when he ran with Ibo VP candidates they still voted against him

Rise above what? Politics is a game of interest and struggle for power....
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by SternProphet: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
There is no "stuff" of PDP in the SW.
First of all there is no party in the SW except APC.
Within that broad political landscape, a few individuals with local appeal MAY belong to PDP or any other party; Fayose, Jimi Agbaje, Oyinlola, Omisore, the Adeleke family, Ladoja, et,C. What befalls PDP at anytime in the SW is therefore dictated by whether sny or all of these guys report for PDP in a given year.

This is why there is NO PDP in the SW. There is no dustsined/SUSTAINABLE structure, just egos that people follow.
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by SarkinYarki: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
I pray the Yorubas rise above ethnicity in 2019 and oust the dullard
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by Alariiwo: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku can't win PMB in 2019..

Igbos have started pushing Atiku the way they pushed GEJ in 2015.

The votes in the SE will be divided among PDP, APC (Imo), APGA and others..

Akpabio and co. will deliver the much needed votes in SS for APC..

SW of course will go with a party where we have stake in.

Easy win for APC
Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by Donald95(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I pray the Yorubas rise above ethnicity in 2019 and oust the dullard

it will be the best thing. Buhari won't have any more thing to loose if he ever win this election meaning he will deal with Nigeria anyhow he wants. 2015 - 2019 is just too of the ice berg

1 Like

Re: Opinion: South West And 2019 Election by oodualover: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
megacity:

Which 'our country'? Have you forgotten Biafra?

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Yorubas, Do The Right Thing! / How Buhari Opened Up The Economy To Investors / “if You Want Prosperity, Go To Work Not Church” – Reno Omokri Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.