Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate (25172 Views)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Edun, Ribadu, Alake On Their Appointments By Tinubu / Ben Bruce Congratulates Seyi Makinde, Oyo PDP Governor-Elect / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by nghubs1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Senator Ben Murray Bruce have congratulated former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi on being chosen by Atiku Abubakar as his running mate ahead of the 2019 general election

According to a tweet by Ben Bruce, Peter Obi and Atku will make a formidable team for PDP in the 2019 general election.

Ben Bruce tweeted

Congrats my friend and brother, Mr. Peter Obi on your selection as vice presidential candidate to H.E @atiku. Without doubt, this is a solid team that will lift Nigeria to her rightly place amongst the assembly of nations. #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/12/ben-bruce-congratulates-peter-obi/

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by DeWisedon(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
pls ask the person above me the network he is using
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by tanteta(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
#FowardNigeria @PeterObi+Atiku.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Herdsmen: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Better days ahead ..my brothers.

Together we are there already..

Shun tribalism and embrace unity..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin....

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by kodded(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
to be honest PDP does not exist in the West. Even if he gives it to the West, PDP will lose. It's better he commits his all to a region where he will reap almost all
It's just like Buhari pickng and easterner as VP. He will still lose in the east. Atiku calculated well, to me

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by deboysben(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:
to be honest PDP does not exist in the West. Even if he gives it to the West, PDP will lose. It's better he commits his all to a region where he will reap almost all
It's just like Buhari pickng and easterner as VP. He will still lose in the east. Atiku calculated well, to me
exactly my thought stick to were you are accepted more.

So you won't loss both home and away.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by kodded(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
deboysben:
exactly my thought stick to were you are accepted more.

So you won't loss both home and away.

and let's not forget about the Yoruba's backstabbing nature

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by despi64(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ministerial portfolio awaits you Bruce

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by kingsman66(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
on behave of they south Eastern region we are assuring atikulate team and pdp of our full support come 2019....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by deboysben(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:

and let's not forget about the Yoruba's backstabbing nature
that's it

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by kodded(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
deboysben:
that's it

who knows, they might betray buhari at the end

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by bonechamberlain(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:

who knows, they might betray buhari at the end
its sure, forget all these online noisemakers, the real politicians in the west knows buhari has failed and must go. the votes would be split almost 50/50 in the next election.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Kenekingisback: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Great...Ministerial position is sure for you my guy grin grin
Minister of Information and Culture to say the least

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Samantha23(f): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by englishmart(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
If you won't work, we vote you out. Simple. We don't have enough police officers for every state. No room for rigging. Goodbye baba.

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by jogsman01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bruce lee
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by chily11: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
But it should've been zoned to the SW grin
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2018

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by enemyofprogress: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by crazygod(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Finally. Light at the end of the tunnel. We have sat too long crying by the rivers of Babylon. We must stand up and take our country back for the sake of posterity.
#PeterObilated
#Atikulated
#ReturnToDaura starring PMB

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by enemyofprogress: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Great...Ministerial position is sure for you my guy grin grin
Minister of Information and Culture to say the least
he has nothing to officer than Twitter
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by manci(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
I can't not vote a party with an ipob as a VP.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Splasshhh(f): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
See my signature please
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
From the posts I have read here concerning this Peter Obi selection I think we can all agree now that the cry for Biafra was just simply politically motivated and not a true struggle for an independent nation.

Let me make a prediction here.

In 2019, I see Atiku/Obi losing the elections. And I see South East Nigeria taken up with the cries of "Give Us Biafra", "Biafra or death" once again.

For now, Igbos have forgotten that they pushed Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra to an early grave. They are excited with the prospects of playing second fiddle to a "Fulani" man. The same "Fulani" they so much detest and hate.

They have suddenly forgotten that Buhari and Atiku are Fulanis. All of a sudden, playing houseboy to a Fulani man is suddenly cool again, that is until Atiku loses the elections next year and then Nigeria becomes a zoo and they want out.

Fast forward to 2023, press repeat.

Shame!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by Kenekingisback: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
he has nothing to officer than Twitter

What is Twitter? A social media for information and communication grin
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by crazygod(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
bonechamberlain:
its sure, forget all these online noisemakers, the real politicians in the west knows buhari has failed and must go. the votes would be split almost 50/50 in the next election.
80/20 in favour of AtikuObi
Tinubu would be reduced back to a state politician. PMB would fade to oblivion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by brexit: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ben is now a political applicant looking for who will give him an appointment
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by chrischukszy01(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ben Bruce is smart that's why he dropped from the senatorial race, cause of ministerial portfolio. #minister of information awaits u sir!
Re: Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate by bonechamberlain(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
crazygod:

80/20 in favour of AtikuObi
Tinubu would be reduced back to a state politician. PMB would fade to oblivion
80/20 not possible. what I can say is that atiku would get millions of votes from the West. even more than Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes / Top 5 Aspirants In 2027 Ogun Governorship Race / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.