Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Peter Obi You Don't Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Peter Obi You Don't Know. (491 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Peter Obi You Don't Know. by mekaboy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
A lot of people heard about Peter obi, some do not know his person. Unfortunately you may end up reading or hearing about him from enemies .

1) Peter obi is stingy. That is why he has a lot of enemies. But then Peter obi is at the same time a wealth creator. He will not dash you a penny but will create an avenue for you to make money. Peter obi was the first to patronize innoson in Anambra .

2) Peter obi believes so much in local content. Most governors spend billions to to import furniture for decorating the government lodge. They also use that As contract to loot in The name of furnishing. But Peter obi used local carpenters In Anambra to furnish the government lodge. Under Peter obi, I know people who had no connection that got contracts in Anambra. I know people that submitted proposals and were looking for connection, but got call from government to supply. They did not know anybody.

3) Peter obi knows how to spin money. Some will tell you he stole Anambra money. Well they all steal, but how many employ today? Peter obi employs over 5000 Nigerians directly and indirectly.

4) Peter obi believes in Nigeria. Today I read former PDP members accusing PDP as looting and putting Nigeria in debt. But they refused to save for a rainy day. Peter obi was the only governor that was willing to let federal government save for the rainy day. You can ask Ngozi okonjo iweala.

5) Peter obi is visionary, he has long term plans and goals. He understands the economy. While other governors left huge debt, he left savings and investments for his predecessor. That Anambra can absorb the shock of recession today, is because of his savings.

Nigeria needs leaders that can see beyond the past and present and plan for the future.

I would have loved to have Peter obi as president, but let's get him close to power and see how things turn out. He can turn this economy and around and create employment for the youths.

We have many unemployed youths fighting for buhari that has never done a business or created employment for any. Many have even lost jobs.

Peter obi was made in business and chaired many boards before becoming governor. Peter obi won't let our money leave Nigeria. Will will ensure our money is used in Nigeria to create wealth for Nigerians.

I can trust Peter, you can do the same. Let's keep politics aside and look at his personality, what he has achieved outside politics.
Re: The Peter Obi You Don't Know. by mekaboy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
I know we do Igbo and Afonja on nairaland everyday, but let's put that aside and face Nigeria. When it comes to trends and analysis I am very good at it.

You can trust me that with Peter obi as VP, something good is cooking.

Look at my past predictions.

https://www.nairaland.com/1959668/buhari-black-white-television

https://www.nairaland.com/2207557/nigerians-pay-price-new-govt

1 Like

Re: The Peter Obi You Don't Know. by weownlagos: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Word.
Re: The Peter Obi You Don't Know. by mekaboy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
A lot of politicians in PDP will leave Atiku once they hear he picked peter obi. This is because they know that the resources of the nation will no longer be looted.

Just like in Anambra state, the rich men hate Peter obi, while the poor and average celebrate him.

This is what will happen in Nigeria, the looters will cry will the masses will celebrate if Peter obi makes economic decisions
Re: The Peter Obi You Don't Know. by mekaboy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Put religion and ethnicity aside and let's work for a better Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku/Obi: Choice Of Obi A Masterstroke - Gov. Umahi / Report Reveals How APC May Lose 8 States Easily For PDP In 2019 Due To Crisis / VIDEO: Peter Obi Talks On Nigeria/china Relations And How We Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.