Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) (44405 Views)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Cab Driver Disappears After Conveying Suspected Kidnapper In Lagos (photo) / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
cool embarassed cross Riverians nor dey smile/take eyes see criminals. Nah die
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by hateme777: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
chibu4u2:
donald trump was right afterall.....,,,,,nigeria is indeed a 'SH*T-HOLE'

Its Biafra land that is shit hole.......... Igbos spirits killing innocent people since 1800.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Jipate28: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
THE LEGEND CLUB,is a forum where people come together to help each other financially,with as low as 3k you can make between 6-48k daily
https:///I8otCmPYv7vC0k7K3yR4pr
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by oneclickng: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
They even allowed those little children to watch that
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Teeboi56: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Luciferdevil:
This afonja died like a chicken. Exactly how their leader took RAT poison to escape been humiliated by his Fulani masters .
Try to read from the d beginning bro he his not afonja
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
bedspread:
Jungle Justice is A NO!! No Matter what!!

Some persons have become Murderers unknowingly!
u won't pity dis kidnappers if ur precious kid had been a victim. we have lost over 5 kids in my area.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by bedspread: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Elliot2:
u won't pity dis kidnappers if ur precious kid had been a victim. we have lost over 5 kids in my area.
bro it's bad! They are Evil! But JJ is unacceptable! It's bad!!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by computerglobal(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
2shure:
how do u knw she has h.i.v
u fucd her raw and came in her
most of these girls are walking corpse

Lol grin
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
bedspread:
bro it's bad! They are Evil! But JJ is unacceptable! It's bad!!
i will b at d fore front to burn any morafaka we catch here.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by bedspread: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Elliot2:
i will b at d fore front to burn any morafaka we catch here.
Dont be bro! 2 Wrongs don't Make a Right!Except u wanna be a Muderer!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Minors viewing this... Wat a country we live in
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Elliot2(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
bedspread:
stop being politically correct. have u lost ur precious kid to these beasts b4?
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by omoelerin1: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Donchukz:
Just take a look at how they have exposed those little kids to this gory site,with this mental picture in their innocent mind,they will all grow up,believing what their uncles,brothers,father,mothers etc ,did was the right thing. The cycle of jungle justice ca never have an end. Police,Una don see waiting Una course,if only you guys will perform your job dutifully,ww wouldn't found our self in this kind of mess. Come 2019,when we all have Atikulated,all this nonsense will belong to the past. God bless Nigeria,Amen.
You spoke very well. Which depicts that you're civilized and a man of wisdom. But unfortunately, at the end, you revealed your area of weakness, being a typical Nigerian, you just spoilt everything by adding unnecessary political connotation to it.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Yeligray(m): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Why
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Well deserved even thoo is jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by alowonle02(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is too much, let kick against jungle justice.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
How I wish we could be burning our treasury looter like dis
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/crime/kidnap-suspect-burnt-death-rampaging/

That part of Cross River eats human flesh. Look at how comfortable those kids are watching such fearsome event.
They eat human flesh, I am quoting from Rtd Brig Alabi Isamas book on the Nigerian Civil war.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Those little kids at the background will never forget what they are seeing, for the rest of their lives.

somito121:
This is actually not a good way to go about taking law into ones hands. But when you look at what these kidnappers do to their victims, then you can say he deserves it.

What is the cause of these crimes? Is it because of a failed zoo system?
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
bedspread:

Before we used to be guilty of your last word "Murder".

But now we will murdered those that are oppressing Biafran, when the time comes.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by sluk(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
my concern isnt the thief, the jungle justice nor the failed justice system. I am only greatly concerned about those kids at the front row.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by mctfopt: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
omocalabar:
stop being stupid.....woman use ur head finish, u just come here come post trash

I find this comment hilarious. You may probably be right. Lol.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by thedondada(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Torg77:

This girl has HIV and she does hook up. She lures men to hotels and orgsnises ritualists to get their body parts for money. Please watch out for her

Only you knows all the hiv girls. How come.

Are we sure you weren't snubbed
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mbediogu:

That part of Cross River eats human flesh. Look at how comfortable those kids are watching such fearsome event.
They eat human flesh, I am quoting from Rtd Brig Alabi Isamas book on the Nigerian Civil war.
shut up
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by OneCorner: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Torg77:

This girl has HIV and she does hook up. She lures men to hotels and orgsnises ritualists to get their body parts for money. Please watch out for her
I sent a a friend request already. Will like to have a taste of her juicy kitty cool
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by DedeNkem: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
This jungle justice must end! Anyone could be brutally murdered this way by someone falsely accusing you!

Even if the guy was guilty, who gave those animals the right to take his life? The murderers are worse than the dead guy!

I can't believe this is still happening in 2018 in this zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by Sirmi24: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Torg77:

Which one is she exactly? Is she a ritualist or she has HIV?
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
somito121:
This is actually not a good way to go about taking law into ones hands. But when you look at what these kidnappers do to their victims, then you can say he deserves it.
It does not deserve it, it was wrong for them to take laws into their hands.
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
dingbang:
shocked Jesu Kriste..

Hell fire is enough fire for the wicked na. Upon all the jungle justice , still crime prevails, let's stop the jungle justice killings. Vengeance is of the lord.

I totally agree with you, kidnappers shall invade your home this month, and kill atleas two victims. Say amen
Re: Suspected Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Cross River State (Graphic Photo) by babatee90(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Imagine kids were made to witness this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / Wisdom Felix: Inmates Killed By Prison Officials - No Justice (Graphic Photos) / Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.