Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo (74669 Views)

Joe Biden With Kashim Shetima Tinubu Running Mate-photo / Czech Ambassador Pops Champagne , Storms Kalu’s Home to Celebrate His Election / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by sLentlover7778(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
ChrisMafian:

God will never forgive you if you vote a man who looted our country for 8 years.

I hear you ooo... but when #Atiku2019 decamp to Apc why Apc no reject am because he looted your country for 8years... na now him corrupt abi..

During Jonathan tenure I used to buy half bag of rice and garri for #6000 under buhari it's something else and you are telling me not to Aticulate..

As for me and my family #Atiku2019
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by lucarella: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigeria is a useless country! The battle now is between Atiku and Buhari. No one is giving a thought to a disruptive election where a different person is voted in.
Same old recycled bandits! We the youth are the greatest problem of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
hahahaha, celebration mode activated.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by millomaniac: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
sLentlover7778:
If I no support and vote for #Atiku2019.. I'll never forgive myself..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Oh my gosh!!!

Even my dog is atikulating!

Your dog can be pardoned for atikulating because it has no cognitive abilities. What is the excuse of human beings who are "atikulating"?
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by ejembi28(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
[[s]quote author=ChrisMafian post=72027558]Peter Obi is a nice man but his alliance with Atiku is ungodly. Atiku will never get any close to our national treasury.
[/s]
Sai Baba 2019

[/quote]

Nonsense comments as usual

U mean we should support the lifeless one
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
sLentlover7778:

I hear you ooo... but when #Atiku2019 decamp to Apc why Apc no reject am because he looted your country for 8years... na now him corrupt abi..

During Jonathan tenure I used to buy half bag of rice and garri for #6000 under buhari it's something else and you are telling me not to Aticulate..

As for me and my family #Atiku2019

So let me get this straight, you are supporting Atiku so that you can buy rice again for #6,000? I heard this same argument from another atikulator earlier.

Why is it that with PDP supporters it's all about food food food chop chop chop.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by sLentlover7778(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ioannes:

So let me get this straight, you are supporting Atiku so that you can buy rice again for #6,000? I heard this same argument from another atikulator earlier.

Why is it that with PDP supporters it's all about food food food chop chop chop.

oga it's not about the food.. but about the poor masses.. Buhari promises us heaven and earth but he only deliver the opposite
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2018
izuzu:

Hmmm...... You speak well!!

I rephrase: Those clamoring for Biafra then, now jubilating for VP.

...and they are once again slaves to the Fulanis from Northern Nigeria...

...how will the core North vote for Atiku and Obi when some groups from the South East especially IPOB have repeatedly abuse and call the Northerners unspeakable names when Nnamdi Kanu was their demi-god...
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by ufuosman(m): 12:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku and obi I know
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by AdeniyiA(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2018
ChrisMafian:

God will never forgive you if you vote a man who looted our country for 8 years.
....and investing it in the Nigeria economy to create jobs and empowerment. If we forgive him, God will
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by kennedythacode: 1:02am On Oct 13, 2018
fiizznation:
Lol what a political blunder from Atiku....... The election will now be between "zoogerians"(the derogatory name igbos called Nigerians) and the "biafrans".

Anyway sai Buhari till 2023

Wailer, you can't drag other sensible Nigerians into your web of Stu.p1d1ty cry
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Godmart21(m): 1:38am On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
It's worth celebrating, it's not easy .

Peter Obi and Atiku partnership, is a GOALLLLLLLL.

Never again will a Lifeless dullard be President of our dear country .

Buhari lied he no get 45million naira to buy Presidential nomination form but his wife get 2.5 billion Naira.

Our mumu never do

Are we fools in this country ?

How can a certificateless president be deceiving us like this ?

Yusuf Buhari power bike he recently crashed is worth over 50million naira

Nigerians lets wake up from sleep na .
That's a former head of state and incumbent president who was also a petroleum minister...meaning wealth cannot be managed. How will economy of the country improve?
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by godwon01(m): 3:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Welcome on board our vp come 2019.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by searchlight: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
So you no longer want Biafra? Now you want to participate in zoo election? grin

Biafra has been our plan A but we have other plans unlike some animals in the zoo like you who's comfortable in a dying country. lets vote Atiku and obi into power so they can restructure the zoo and restructuring the zoo in to a confederation encourages Biafra independence.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by BeardedMeat(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Chai, see hypocrisy grin grin grin Odogwu Kanu will be shaking his head now tongue

Hypocrisy won't stop Atiku in 2019.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I am from South West and I will still vote for Atiku. The fact that Atiku picked Peter Obi even at the risk of losing favour of some people from the Southwest is an indication that ATIKU is a man that knows his onions and he is not afraid to take difficult decisions that will be in the best interest of the country.
The combination of ATIKU and Peter Obi will translate to great economic boom for Nigeria. ATIKU is a detribalised Nigerian who will ensure all Nigerians irrespective of tribes and region will have a sense of belonging. Feelers from the international community indicates that world leaders are behind ATIKU and he is consulting widely before making any choice.
In the spirit of reconciliation and restructuring, there is a need to give the Igbo a sense of belonging.
I for like buy you beer bros
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2018
sLentlover7778:

oga it's not about the food.. but about the poor masses.. Buhari promises us heaven and earth but he only deliver the opposite

So instead of voting for Buhari, you will now vote for Atiku? From frying pan into fire.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by skipolala94(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2018
MathewD2:
We the people of south kaduna were in your back Atiku and God also in your back
e
RIP Englis :- cool cool coolpls dnt quote me i also have a god in my back
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Ctrlfocus: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was a merry moment earlier today after the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate in the February 14, 2019 election, Atiku Abubakar, picked former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, as his running mate.

Obi emerged the preferred choice of both the party and the candidate after series of consultations by stakeholders in the party and outside it.

It has been gathered that the name of Obi and that of Atiku will be sent to the Independent National Electoral Commission next week.

The former vice president on Sunday became the presidential candidate of PDP, Nigeria’s main opposition.

Peter Obi was seen in an elated mood with Champagne popping as he celebrated the selection with Chief Gbenga Daniels, a former two-term Governor of Ogun State and the Director General of the Atiku Campaign Organization, along with others.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/peter-obi-celebrates-with-champagne-after-picked-as-atikus-running-mate.html

The so called APC that couldn't change a thing or give us our desired change is abt to be booted out at the central jst the same way it booted PDP out abt four years ago...Hmmm, what goes around really comes around. "If you are voted for and u dare goof or unable to deliver, u wl be shown the way out with ease. So simple. ...LOL. l like and love my people. God bless my country NIGERIA***
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by Ctrlfocus: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Ctrlfocus:

The so called APC that couldn't change a thing or give us our desired change is abt to be booted out at the central jst the same way it booted PDP out abt four years ago...Hmmm, what goes around really comes around. "If you are voted for and u dare goof or unable to deliver, u wl be shown the way out with ease. So simple. ...LOL. l like and love my people. God bless my country NIGERIA***
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by stevio(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2018
We prefer him to buhari
ChrisMafian:

Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by immaculate1234(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2018
This is a good combo especially Peter Obi good ass man get in already
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by JuanDeDios: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2018
kollinz1234:
ur post is insensible. In the spirit of reconciliation and restructuring don't u think its time we embrace the Igbo man again at leats for the good n unity of the country? Secondly for Atiku to go against all odds to pick a running mate from south east even though u Yoruba's are threatening not to vote him if he dares, does it not show u a strong willed person which in the interest of the nation? Atiku has shown the hr is detribalized as he learnt from OBJ his master, that is why he already has my vote n I will campaign for him both in this forum, on Facebook, WhatsApp , Instagram, n schools, in the markets, in the banks, in the church n even outside the shores of this country. Thank u
You made an allegation about Yorubas voting for Buhari because Atiku has an Igbo running mate - without a shred of evidence. When you're called out on it you go off on a tangent about Atiku being a strong-willed person? Ok. Atiku is detrablised - that is why you will vote for him. Interesting. You can't think properly because you see the world through your ethnic lenses. For you, tribe is all that matters and nothing else. With people who reason like you this country is in for it and will continue to be ruled by its worst entities in characters like Obasanjo, Buhari and Atiku. Tueh.

As for your line about embracing the Igbo, I don't need to because I have been separated from the Igbo. But I ask you again - who told you Yorubas are planning to vote against Atiku because of Obi?

*Edit
And have you seen those threads about Oyedepo, Adeboye (Osinbajo's friend) and Kumuyi mounting pressure on Obasanjo to support Atiku? These are Yoruba men. They're not supporting Atiku because he has an Igbo running mate and we should all be embracing Igbos. They're supporting him because most sensible Nigerians can see that Buhari has failed us to the extent that we have to do everything to push him away, even if that means an Atiku. It's a practical decision and it's for the same reason that I will vote Atiku. Unfortunately, you crazed tribal idiots of Nairaland can't think that highly - all you see is tribe as you huff and puff and abuse people of other tribes. Tueh.
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by peak115: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Man your thinking cap correct.

Am happy it's not NOI. APC would have troubled her with the past records. Atiku is having good advisers for now. Aside Obi, would have suggested Akinwumi. I don't care about SW or SE thing just a good collabo. [/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo by kollinz1234(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2018
JuanDeDios:

You made an allegation about Yorubas voting for Buhari because Atiku has an Igbo running mate - without a shred of evidence. When you're called out on it you go off on a tangent about Atiku being a strong-willed person? Ok. Atiku is detrablised - that is why you will vote for him. Interesting. You can't think properly because you see the world through your ethnic lenses. For you, tribe is all that matters and nothing else. With people who reason like you this country is in for it and will continue to be ruled by its worst entities in characters like Obasanjo, Buhari and Atiku. Tueh.

As for your line about embracing the Igbo, I don't need to because I have been separated from the Igbo. But I ask you again - who told you Yorubas are planning to vote against Atiku because of Obi?

*Edit
And have you seen those threads about Oyedepo, Adeboye (Osinbajo's friend) and Kumuyi mounting pressure on Obasanjo to support Atiku? These are Yoruba men. They're not supporting Atiku because he has an Igbo running mate and we should all be embracing Igbos. They're supporting him because most sensible Nigerians can see that Buhari has failed us to the extent that we have to do everything to push him away, even if that means an Atiku. It's a practical decision and it's for the same reason that I will vote Atiku. Unfortunately, you crazed tribal idiots of Nairaland can't think that highly - all you see is tribe as you huff and puff and abuse people of other tribes. Tueh.
hate consumes ppl. Be happy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.