Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Learn The Hidden Secret In Organic Cream Making. Looking For A Side Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn The Hidden Secret In Organic Cream Making. Looking For A Side Business (306 Views)

What Are Instagram Real And Organic Likes? / Money Secret In Telecommunications. / The Open Secret In Aso Rock, But Who Is Ready To Talk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Hidden Secret In Organic Cream Making. Looking For A Side Business by Sarahdev00: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Are you interested in learning how to make organic skincare? How to go into the business? Are u a student? Housewife? Part time worker? Get in here let me teach you how to make money. I’ll be giving out the training at a discounted price, everything we r going to be dealing with is organic. I’ll be teaching you the best recipes and best method of composition for maximum effectiveness. We’ll be talking about the secret to the business, how to do it and mix right, how to gain customers, how to make the business profitable, all the secrets the guru are not giving you! Looking for a side business or main business look no further.
You’ll be learning how to make
Body Milks (Creme)& Body Butter.
Body Soaps
Body Oils
Body Scrubs.
Dark knuckles kit.
Kiddies kit
Stretchmark removal
Acne cleanser and many more....
All Organic Products are suitable for Any Skin type, All sexes, Any age group, Complexion.
Contact us on what’s app (08110869676) today and learn organic cream making for the discounted price of 3,000 (3k) only. Hurry now only 30 slots and it’s limited.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Pharmacy Labour Market Like? / Massive Recruitment At White Tulip Consulting Limited 2018 | Apply Now / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.