Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) (30770 Views)

Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Protest In Aba Today,say IGP Can't Intimidate Them(pics / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm The Streets Of Port Harcourt With Their Flags(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by chiprice: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2018
homebase:
If truly Atiku has picked Peter Obi from southeast as his VP,
then the APC led FG may use it against them. How?

The FG may relax the security in the SE and SS during elections to allow
IPOB carry out no vote threat which will lead to low voters turn out against PDP.
Atiku will dialogue with them through the back doors. just watch and see.
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2018
homebase:
If truly Atiku has picked Peter Obi from southeast as his VP,
then the APC led FG may use it against them. How?

The FG may relax the security in the SE and SS during elections to allow
IPOB carry out no vote threat which will lead to low voters turn out against PDP.
You must be very good in maths
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Brugo:

By piece? grin Easy for you to threaten violence. You were not born during the civil war. You have absolutely no idea what it means to be alive during wartime.

Before the UN (or whatever potential ally you may have) would intervene, your people would have been pounded into paste.

Ask your elders who came face to face with death. The only reason they would support violent secession is they probably think they have only a few years left to live. They know what they’re up against. Do you?

Cowards.

Keep reminding yourself of the past war, your brain is been programmed to reasoning in stone ageism.

If Nigeria keep bringing war to the Indigenous People Of Biafra(I.P.O.B), time will come that when I.P.O.B retaliates; all the foreign corrupt countries conniving with Nigeria to stealing I.P.O.B resources and committing war against I.P.O.B, will be affected gravely. Until they begs I.P.O.B to stop.

It is unfortunate that you don't know the meaning of referendum in 21st century.

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Brugo(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Jolar101:

Cowards.

Keep reminding yourself of the past war, your brain is been programmed to reasoning in stone ageism.

If Nigeria keep bringing war to the Indigenous People Of Biafra(I.P.O.B), time will come that when I.P.O.B retaliates; all the foreign corrupt countries conniving with Nigeria to stealing I.P.O.B resources and committing war against I.P.O.B, will be affected gravely. Until they begs I.P.O.B to stop.

It is unfortunate that you don't know the meaning of referendum in 21st century.

cheesy grin what can the ipob do? Protest until we beg you to stop?

You guys are delusional and probably suicidal too.
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
chiprice:
Atiku will dialogue with them through the back doors. just watch and see.

We are not going to vote Nigeria rubbish in Biafraland, by Sitting-At-Home until the Nigeria rubbish is over.

Pray that Biafraland grounds don't shallow Nigerian voters up when IPOB releases the button.

No amount of Nigeria mercenaries in Biafraland will stop IPOB referendum. Nigeria is too weak to fight Biafra alone.

We know that Buhari and Hausa Fulani busy buying weapons to attack Biafra in the name of pythons zombies.

When come, comes to be come. Nigeria and Britain Fulani will hear from IPOB.

Is it too big to conduct referendum for Biafra restoration?

Nigeria and Nigerians are rejecting the indigenous people of Biafra, yet, you don't want Biafra to go through referendum. WHAT ELSE DO YOU ALL WANT

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Brugo(m): 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
10kbelow:

Instead of dying of poverty and insecurity, it's better to die for freedom.

Mind you everybody go die someday

Beautiful. I never expected any less from ipob anyway.

1 Like

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Brugo:

Beautiful. I never expected any less from ipob anyway.

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2018
The I.P.O.B up coming referendum for Biafra restoration

Bishop4real:

And what is the single result of all the agitations starting from the civil war till date?

IPOB is a Biafran representative.

Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by movetoca: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2018
goodnessme1:
even If your mother is igbo it changes nothing.

You are funny my dear.
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brugo:

cheesy grin what can the ipob do? Protest until we beg you to stop?

You guys are delusional and probably suicidal too.

Cowards come challenge IPOB in referendum.
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Brugo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Jolar101:

Cowards come challenge IPOB in referendum.

grin Now I know you have no idea what referendum means. I should not waste my time trying to reason with you.
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
If you have sense of objection to counter my below presentation, bring it on. If not SHUT UP WHERE YOU ARE.

Brugo:

grin Now I know you have no idea what referendum means. I should not waste my time trying to reason with you.

A referendum is a vote in which all the people in a country or an area are asked to give their opinion about or decide on an important political or social question.

It is more democratic to hold a referendum, rather than let the government alone to decide?
Re: Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
macello4:
No government dialogue with.the only language terorist understand is violent. Ipob is a terorist group we will take them out. There iota never count and it will never count. Inshalah
can you please tell me why ipob is a terrorist group?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifty Trucks Transporting Food Items Destined For The Niger Republic Stopped / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.