Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) (13427 Views)

My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi / Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Graduate & Exp. Staff Recruitment / Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Quickjobs(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benue State University, Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant academic staff positions below:

1.) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 1

Click Here To View Details

2.) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 2

3.) Benue State University, Makurdi Job Recruitment (40 Positions) - Part 3

Application Closing Date

9th November, 2018.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 hard copies of their Applications along with their credentials and Curriculum Vitae outlining the following below:
Full Name
Post Desired and Department
Date of Birth
Place of Birth and State of Origin
Sex
Nationality
Permanent Home Address
Current Postal Address
Cell Phone Number
Mail Address
Marital Status
Number of Children with Names and Ages
Institutions attended (with dates - starting with the latest)
Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates - starting with the latest)
Professional Qualifications (with dates - starting with the latest)
Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical level only - starting with the latest)
Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Course taken - Starting with the Latest)
Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the Latest)
Working Experience (General and Specific Experience Starting with the Latest)
Research Interests or Commissioned Projects:
Completed (Starting with the Latest)
In progress (List)
List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journal dates and pages (where applicable)
Major Conferences and workshops attended with papers read (Starting with latest)
Information on Fellowship, Masters Projects and PhD. Thesis Supervised (To include the following, starting with the Latest):
Title of Thesis
Name of Student
Date/Year of Commencement
Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion)
Sole/Collaborative Supervision
Details of Administrative Experience
Teaching Experience
Service to the Community (with Status and dates)
Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
Extra-Curricular Activities
Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate's field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the "Referee Form" through the link sent to the email address provided on them.
All Applications are to be sent and addressed to:
The Registrar,
Benue State University,
P.M.B. 102119, Benue State.

Note: The position applied for must be clearly indicated on the "Right-hand" side of the envelope boldly in capital letter.

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Enugufirstson(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2018
shocked
A welcome Development
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by chinavs9ja(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
This is cool for those looking for a job

I am a web designer, check my signature if you need me
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by patogist: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Go meet our papas/mamas for this qualifications.
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by patogist: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Go meet our papas/mamas for this qualifications. #nonsense
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by majormofor(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Enugufirstson:
shocked A welcome Development
they will now employ and start owning people salaries

5 Likes

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2018
I hope they are not owing current staff salaries oo

1 Like

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Emmaskill(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Quickjobs:
Benue State University, Makurdi, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant academic staff positions below:

1.) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 1

2.) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) - Part 2

3.) Benue State University, Makurdi Job Recruitment (40 Positions) - Part 3

Application Closing Date

9th November, 2018.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 hard copies of their Applications along with their credentials and Curriculum Vitae outlining the following below:
Full Name
Post Desired and Department
Date of Birth
Place of Birth and State of Origin
Sex
Nationality
Permanent Home Address
Current Postal Address
Cell Phone Number
Mail Address
Marital Status
Number of Children with Names and Ages
Institutions attended (with dates - starting with the latest)
Pure Academic Qualifications (with dates - starting with the latest)
Professional Qualifications (with dates - starting with the latest)
Scholarships and Prizes (at University, Secondary or Technical level only - starting with the latest)
Training Programme Attended (Period of Training and College, Describe Course taken - Starting with the Latest)
Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the Latest)
Working Experience (General and Specific Experience Starting with the Latest)
Research Interests or Commissioned Projects:
Completed (Starting with the Latest)
In progress (List)
List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or Journal dates and pages (where applicable)
Major Conferences and workshops attended with papers read (Starting with latest)
Information on Fellowship, Masters Projects and PhD. Thesis Supervised (To include the following, starting with the Latest):
Title of Thesis
Name of Student
Date/Year of Commencement
Completed/On-going (Anticipated date of Completion)
Sole/Collaborative Supervision
Details of Administrative Experience
Teaching Experience
Service to the Community (with Status and dates)
Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
Extra-Curricular Activities
Names and Addresses of Three Referees: Three referees are required, two of whom must be professionals in the candidate's field. It is the duty of the candidate to inform the referees to complete the "Referee Form" through the link sent to the email address provided on them.
All Applications are to be sent and addressed to:
The Registrar,
Benue State University,
P.M.B. 102119, Benue State.

Note: The position applied for must be clearly indicated on the "Right-hand" side of the envelope boldly in capital letter.

Waitin Uniben gate dey do for there? abi Benin don turn Benue

6 Likes

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by duscollins: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
If only the process is transparent enough
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by cosmatika(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Wat happened to the people that were occupying the posts? Probably they left because of long arrears of salary. Never again will APC rule over Benue. PDP ti take over. We must Atikulate Nigeria and Benue cool
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by jakesbaba: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Uniben gate in Benue State
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by blackpanda: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC cheesy

Buhari is a cow

Buhari is cancer

Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is a criminal

Atiku is my president

Peter Obi is my VP

Osinbajo is not a Christian

Osinbajo cone headed Afonja

Buhari's time is over

Buhari must be kicked out and jailed with other APC Zombies.

Go get your PVC

Let's Atikulate

Every body say back to Daura

[/s]

What has this got to do with the topic

1 Like

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by alezzy13: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2018
I'm just wondering where d money to pay is coming from. No d same state government owe so many months salary?
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Op that's not bsu picture nah

1 Like

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by JailBreaker(m): 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
great
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Moukandjo: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC cheesy
Buhari is a cow
Buhari is cancer
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is a criminal
Atiku is my president
Peter Obi is my VP
Buhari's time is over
Go get your PVC
Let's Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Peacemaker5128: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC cheesy

Buhari is a cow

Buhari is cancer

Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is a criminal

Atiku is my president

Peter Obi is my VP

Buhari's time is over

Go get your PVC

Let's Atikulate

ibo with fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC cheesy
[s] Buhari is a cow
Buhari is cancer
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is a criminal
Atiku is my president
Peter Obi is my VP
Buhari's time is over
Go get your PVC
Let's Atikulate

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2018
Emmaskill:
Waitin Uniben gate dey do for there? abi Benin don turn Benue
I wonder oh my brother.
op is high on expired markurdi weed
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2018
jakesbaba:
Uniben gate in Benue State
na Unibenue ni

1 Like

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by sotall(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Benue state University recruitment and then you have Uniben main gate ...

Wonders shall never end
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Kaetoh: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Wow FTC cheesy

Buhari is a cow

Buhari is cancer

Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari is a criminal

Atiku is my president

Peter Obi is my VP

Buhari's time is over

Go get your PVC

Let's Atikulate

you don't sound like an Igbo man at all . I advise you stop hiding under the frustration of losing to utter implicating statements as if you are an Igbo man. We are watching you criminals closely. Osibanjo has not at any time anywhere offended we Igbos and he is always well received as a brother in igboland despite the fact that he's in the opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by 9japrof(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Getting the job ain't the main ish, the main problem is getting your salaries on time instead of six months later
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Kaetoh:
you don't sound like an Igbo man at all . I advise you stop hiding under the frustration of losing to utter implicating statements as if you are an Igbo man. We are watching you criminals closely. Osibanjo has not at any time anywhere offended we Igbos and he is always well received as a brother in igboland despite the fact that he's in the opposition.

You must be a Fulani herdsman
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Kaetoh: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
na Unibenue ni
imposter! So you created a new monicker to disguise as an Igbo man to abuse Osibanjo and create divisions among the south. May same Jesus you're preaching on your profile judge you according to your hypocrisy.
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by pawesome(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2018
That isn't BSU gate
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Kaetoh:
imposter! So you created a new monicker to disguise as an Igbo man to abuse Osibanjo and create divisions among the south. May same Jesus you're preaching on your profile judge you according to your hypocrisy.
illiterate learn how to quote well next time
can't u see I was quoting and replying to the person's comment against Buhari? or you're new on nairaland?
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
pawesome:
No b OAU gate be that
OAU Bawo? you go school at all?
Re: Benue State University, Makurdi Massive Job Recruitment (140 Positions) by Kaetoh: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
ibo with fish brain
he's your Yoruba brother 100%. He's only hiding under that newly created monicker to create tension. Sadly the hypocrite is preaching Jesus and holiness in his profile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 / Apply For The 2017 Graduate Trainee At The Candel Company Limited / Can High Blood Pressure Screen Me Out??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.