Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? (732 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 3:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Let's know who you really support in the next coming elections.

Is it MBuhari or Atiku...you can give reasons.

Share for MBuhari

Like for Atiku

Quote to give your reasons

Let the ball roll!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 3:14am On Oct 13, 2018
Who do you think will win?
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Banmeallday: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2018
Amba555:
Let's know who you really support in the next coming elections.

Is it MBuhari or Atiku...you can give reasons.

Share for MBuhari

Like for Atiku

Quote to give your reasons

Let the ball roll!!!

Wow someone is exited about absolutely nothing...

WHy cant we say we support you, after all your mets are becoming presidents and prime minister around the world why you debate on recycled criminals.

Therefore I withdraw my support for you since you too have proven to be one of those lazy YOUTHS
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 4:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

WHy cant we say we support you, after all your mets are becoming presidents and prime minister around the world why you debate on recycled criminals.

Therefore I withdraw my support for you since you too have proven to be one of those lazy YOUTHS
I forgive you...but next time NEVER EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER.

I could buy you and your entire village...what I do here I do for fun AT MY SPARE TIME.

If this is what I love doing don't spoil the fun...learn to respect your elders grin
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 4:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

Just share your opinion on the topic or you walk away QUIETLY without showing your stupidity
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari 2nd term not negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
In your dreams

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by modath(f): 4:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Shares & Likes, election they win not...

Curses & Insults,opinions they changeth not...

Febuhari is da plan, fate changeth not...
cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 5:00am On Oct 13, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
Why do you feel so? Is Atiku not good enough?
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by emmy4lov(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2018
F**K Buh**i.. F**K APC government. Wicked scammers!
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by johnlvis(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2018
How can i support a USELESS and LIFELESS man.
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2018
johnlvis:
How can i support a USELESS and LIFELESS man.
grin grin grin grin grin ;DBut he is much alive na
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by gentlegenius(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Amba555:

Why do you feel so? Is Atiku not good enough?
Hmmm...
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
emmy4lov:
F**K Buh**i.. F**K APC government. Wicked scammers!
Hmm...don't APC get a hold of you oh
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by SternProphet: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari has won already

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
SternProphet:
Buhari has won already
Are you sure?
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by ubongokon(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
seun you sell NAIRALAND to PDP members, let them stop this online elections now, Atiku can win here but will lose main election
Re: Atiku Vs. Buhari: Who Do You Support? by Amba555(f): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
ubongokon:
seun you sell NAIRALAND to PDP members, let them stop this online elections now, Atiku can win here but will lose main election
Seun has nothing to do with this...make your honest choice its that simple.

Results gotten here are no guaranty it will affect the real elections.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: GEJ Would Win 60% Of Votes Cast In Lagos~Doyin Okupe / 5 Major Attacks In 2018 That Shocked Nigerians (photos) / Photos From President Buhari Flagging Off Of Oil Drilling In Bauchi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.