Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Self Awareness - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Self Awareness (265 Views)

Awareness Leads In Master Resell Right Course Needed Urgently / Choices- A Story On Breast Cancer Awareness (excerpts) / A Mini-prose For Sickle Cell Awareness: Comfort (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Awareness by Darevofpeace(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2018
SELF AWARENESS: The great Greek philosopher Socrates once said "Man know thy self" every leaders on earth and any human who had made an outstanding impact's and genuine success are self aware of who they are?until you discovers who you are and the gift's, talent's, potentials in you,you might end up as a no body on this planet.At birth there is no baby who was born with any clothing material on them. Which thus show's that every act's of success is not by luck,all your action's, Intention's must be channelled to discovering who you are? there are some pertinent questions you need to ask yourself before becoming great in life,which are:

1.What is my purpose on earth? at creation,all human were meant to come to earth to fulfill a specific purpose on earth,we were not meant to just have weight and occupy space like "matter" the only way to discover what your purpose on earth is to check all what the creator had said concerning you Jer.1:5 "before you were formed in the womb,I knew thee" if purpose is not known,abuse is definitely inevitable,we are not meant to be living a purposeless life,we can discover our purpose by having a mission on why you do thing's?

2.What am i good at? inside every human are talent's, gift's and potentials that are meant to make us an outstanding success here on earth,each of us have what we do with ease such as singing,drawing, painting, acting etc,late Michael Jackson was a break dancer and singer,he was well recognised all over the World for these and he was well celebrated in every nooks and crannies of earth. Sunny Ade is an international musician,p.square are also musician, Desmond Elliot ,Funke Akindele are into acting and all other's. You must search your self to check what you do conveniently without stress.

3.Who are the mentors?in every facets of life are people who had gone through the journey of life in any career,a mentor is an" individuals who had gone ahead a journey an upcoming mentee(the person who is been mentored)is about starting".Abraham Lincoln once said "If I have been able to see far ahead of my peer's, it is because I had stood on the shoulders of the giants who had gone ahead of me" there is no ambition nor vision waiting to be achieved that somebody is not doing at present.Search for people who are already in the particular field of talent peculiar to you and learn, observe and practice what they did to become what they are.
Conclusion:Anything in life is possible to achieve, but the question comes am I willing and ready to pay the required sacrifices,this is a universal law of life and it work's perfectly in every part's of the World not minding the colour or race.Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Toshabi Poems / You Don't Have To Worry About Proofreading / Edit Your Manuscript Like A Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.