Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine (1010 Views)

Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price / Automotive Electrical Electronics Systems And Diagnostics Technician Training / Dealership Level Diagnostics - VW Group (1996 - 2018) - Electrical N Mechanical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by abussyaya(f): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

I drive an Honda Accord (discussion continues),my engine was scanned and it returned a “192- 1 engine coolant temperature error’.

The rewirer replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor but the ‘check engine light’ is still on.

Please can anyone help with the interpretation of this code. The codes I have seen on the Internet usually start with the letter P so it is really difficult for me to ascertain the real issue. I am tired of been a monthly meal ticket for rewirers and mechanic.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by autologic: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2018
abussyaya:
Hello everyone,

I drive an Honda Accord (discussion continues),my engine was scanned and it returned a “192- 1 engine coolant temperature error’.

The rewirer replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor but the ‘check engine light’ is still on.

Please can anyone help with the interpretation of this code. The codes I have seen on the Internet usually start with the letter P so it is really difficult for me to ascertain the real issue. I am tired of been a monthly meal ticket for rewirers and mechanic.

Thanks in advance.
What your kazeem did is scanning not diagnosis cos he lacks knowledge on how things works.
If you can locate my workshop @ Gbagada I will resolve this for you free of charge .
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by mayor2013: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Simply revert your fan system back to factory mode where by the engine coolant temperature sensor kicks in the fan. Am sure yours has been reengineered to work all throughout your driving period
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by abussyaya(f): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2018
autologic:

What your kazeem did is scanning not diagnosis cos he lacks knowledge on how things works.
If you can locate my workshop @ Gbagada I will resolve this for you free of charge .

Ok sir, I will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you very much sir for the response and kind gesture.
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by abussyaya(f): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2018
mayor2013:
Simply revert your fan system back to factory mode where by the engine coolant temperature sensor kicks in the fan. Am sure yours has been reengineered to work all throughout your driving period

Noted sir I will take note of that but I strongly doubt this unless it was tampered with without my knowledge. Thanks for the response
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by mayor2013: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2018
abussyaya:

Noted sir I will take note of that but I strongly doubt this unless it was tampered with without my knowledge. Thanks for the response

To confirm this put your key in the igntion barrel turn to key to on position and see if fan comes up. Check this when car is still cold
Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by abussyaya(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Thank you so much @autologic for the great help.
I am yet to meet a more professional auto- mechanic.

Guys you all need to see the diagnostic tools that I saw yesterday.

He scanned my cooling system, my charging system and the engine and was able to properly diagnose the problem with my car and he fixed it within minutes.

It also shows more than ever that technology has evolved. We all need to stop giving our cars to illiterates to manage for us, it’s all trial and error for them.

I have found an auto- mechanic and I hope you lot patronize him too.

The final icing was the fact that kept to his promise of not charging me a kobo. He did everything F.O.C

2 Likes

Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by abussyaya(f): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
mayor2013:

Thanks sir this was the issue, but it was done in such a way that only a fantastic auto- mechanic could figure out where the connection was tampered with by the oyingbo Honda mechanics.

1 Like

Re: Error Code 192-1 On Diagnostics Machine by mayor2013: 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
The
abussyaya:

Thanks sir this was the issue, but it was done in such a way that only a fantastic auto- mechanic could figure out where the connection was tampered with by the oyingbo Honda mechanics.

Hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Panel Beater Needed / See The Car That You Can Play Snooker On Anywhere, Anytime! (video) / Gurus Pls Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.