Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face (22857 Views)

Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) / 2face Visits Paul And Anita Okoye, Freda Francis In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by Ayo081(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2018
grandstar:
That will truly be very fulfilling hearing your song on radio.

I have a friend who is probably one of the five top songwriters in the country but has failed to develop his talent.

He is probably at par with Asa.

Airforce1??
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by mikeweezy(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
if I help now you will just end up supporting buhari on all social media
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by IMASTEX: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Sirheny007:
No.

I think the happiest day of his life was when he ran away from the nationwide protest he organized himself.
Oga you dey shake table. Lol
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by IMASTEX: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Shortyy:

And where did you get the one you used to type this??
In not less than 5 pages he should explain the above question.
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by Sparkies85(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
Since you're still in school, why don't you face your studies and leave phone for now ..
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by Cyriloha(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
IBreakRules:
Any piece of ur choice at an affordable price.

How much and how big ?
Where are located ?
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
grandstar:
That will truly be very fulfilling hearing your song on radio.

I have a friend who is probably one of the five top songwriters in the country but has failed to develop his talent.

He is probably at par with Asa.
link me with the person
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by grandstar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
MrTAnonymous:

link me with the person

I sure can.

Call me on 08033472004
Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by coputa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Perfectdanny:

stop this arrant nonsense!! Just stop it. Do you think everybody has it good in life. Do you know how he's managing. How is he making himself cheap if i may ask you.

Don't come online to talk rubbish about people's predicament. If you don't have then read and pass like every other person. If you have quietly help him and allow God to bless you.

I have been seeing his post for some days now and i've been feeling sorry for him cos i was once in his shoes so i wouldn't like someone to talk to him like that.

Peace.
Good Samaritan,so this was how you turned yourself to a ebeggar when you were in need.granted that we humans can be stranded at any point in time and with extreme cases when friends and love ones are not within your reach,yes,you can ask for help.
Running to social media to beg for use phone is the height of irresponsibility In life there are things you have to endure,even if you have the means.What you are promoting is what has brought the society to its knees,as no youth is ready to wait for anything,they want it now now.

1 Like

Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by coputa(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Help him Baba and you will be blessed.
I think you are the same person begging for phone,using different account.

1 Like

Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Amen and ours too.
Amen.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Happiest Day Of My Life – 2face by IBreakRules: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cyriloha:

How much and how big ?
Where are located ?

Abuja/Ibadan

10k sir.
This is what one of them looks like. Their size varies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Santa For A Christmas Surprise / Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.