Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures (3097 Views)

Bbnaija: Ilebaye Exposes Her Underwear (pictures) / Eudoxie Yao: Fans Struggle To Take Selfies With African Artiste With Biggest Bum / Davido 1st Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy Underwear Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Oluwolex2000(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2018
An African lady who claims to have the biggest bum in Africa, has shared pictures of herself in her underwear sparking debate yet again on whether her backside is real.

Eudoxie Yao, from the Ivory Coast, who is used to turning heads with her booty measuring 60 inches which she claims is all natural, took to social media earlier today to share bathroom pictures of herself in her underwear to show that her bum is “real”.

The woman is not only ‘blessed’ with a massive backside but is also explosively busty.

Nice Eudoxie Yao has made a career out of parading her sensitive body parts on social media as she rocks skin tight outfits.

According to the socialite who uses her bum to ‘oppress’ her followers serially, she is an actress, make-up artiste, model, masseuse and generally an entrepreneur with an established presence on virtually all the popular social media platforms where she reportedly harvests majority of her business contacts across the world.

More Photos: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/i-have-biggest-bum-in-africa-lady-says.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by cooldipo(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2018
No even in a village will this be the biggest.... But she gather sha!
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by pzphoto(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2018
I see
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2018
This is massive but not impressive
Too much of everything is bad
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by ClintonEmex: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2018
She's proud of the heavy load.
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by hadjipapiey(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Elephantiasis bum grin shocked
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2018
grin na company go dey supply her bra and panties cos the butt.. grin i sight ko him undies no dey for market
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2018
If u no get like 16.6 inch d!ck ke, Aboki dan Allah 4get f*ck*ng dis butt
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Olufela30: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2018
See as her ass be like blomblom !!!!

Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by youngberry001(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Uhhhh nigga number one pix i most grab vaseline cheesy

on a 250meters running home cheesy

Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Abdul3391(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2018
When we thought we have seen it all
Re: 'I Have The Biggest Bum In Africa ' - Lady Says As She Shares Underwear Pictures by Partnerbiz(f): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2018
This is nonsense and ingredients.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

(1) (Reply)

. / Reality Star Coco Austin Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Valentine's Day / [see Pictures] Chika Ike Shoots As A Turkish Princess As She Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.