Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary (3602 Views)

Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Samuel Ajibola 1997 Throwback Photo As Child Actor Award Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by praizblog: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Richest Nigerian woman in Africa Folorunsho Alakija shares some of her adorable throwback photo in the 70's rocking afro.

She share this throwback photo with some kind hearted advice encouraging youth not to look at their present position. Read what she wrote below.

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/africa-richest-woman-alakija-shares-throwback-photo-rocking-afro-in-the-70s/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by praizblog: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Humble beginning

See more adorable photos of african richest woman Alakija now >>>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by cooldipo(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Rocking things since the 70s grin
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Back when Nigeria and it's women were decent.
Everyone was striving to make it. Unlike my generation.

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Abdul3391(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Make you carry the work wey I do dy laugh, cos no condition is permanent
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by OneCorner: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
I thought it’s IBB she fvcked all through her life
People will never see you working hard. Stupid people

Someone will come and tell us how she fvckd ibb no

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by meobizy(f): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2018
I find it funny that the generation who enjoyed Afros in the 60s and 70s are the same who force low cut-hair on children and grandchildren today.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by folake4u(f): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Never despise thy humble beginnings smiley
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Treasure17(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
WORD...
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Patrinus: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lotsa gullible folks on this thread. . . . secretarial studies or being a secretary can't buy you oil block!

Matter of fact its often mega companies or individual fortunate to own quite a lot or being an owner of the land where the oil was discovered.

Madam has always been beautiful, I grudge her not. Matter of fact would've done the same if I were in IBB's shoes!

Let's give it a rest with the hard work pays cliché, it was her pussy that paid in that particular instance! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Olodo24: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
I bet one Alhaji was already yanshing her by then.

I'm sure Obasanjo deposited enough woreva inside her.... my head is paining me o
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Patrinus:
Lotsa gullible folks on this thread. . . . secretarial studies or being a secretary can't buy you oil block!

Matter of fact its often mega companies or individual fortunate to own quite a lot or being an owner of the land where the oil was discovered.

Madam has always been beautiful, I grudge her not. Matter of fact would've done the same if I were in IBB's shoes!

Let's give it a rest with the hard work pays cliché, it was her pussy that paid in that particular instance! tongue
she is still lucky to fu. Ck ibb, many will not even see ibb one on one till they die.
Re: Africa Richest Woman Alakija Shares Throwback Photo as when she was a Secretary by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
The problem is that people don't do proper investigations on how you went through tough times before breaking even; they only see you when you've succeeded and start making up illegitimate stories about your wealth... #typicalafricanminds! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Bobrisky Shares Are Grandmother Photo On "Mother Day" / Wizkid Manager Jada Reveals Shes now his wife, Shares Throwback Pregnancy Pics / Oluwo Of Iwo’s Ex Queen In Trouble As Any Man She Sleeps With Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.