Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? (311 Views)

The Sacred Heart / Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? by shontellybee(f): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2018
And when the pastor asked my husband... "Do you take her as ur legally wedded wife, and promise to stand by her through sickness and death, peace and chaos.
My Husband interrupted him and said "yes
I looked at him......
Not too sure if he meant that..
Not too sure if he knew what he just admitted,
Not too sure about anything,nd then....cleck to read morehttps:///pad3qD-cm

Re: Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? by Nukilia: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Old confessions.. grin #DontBeScammed
Re: Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? by GOFRONT(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2018
grin

Who sacred Oath epp nowadayz

When husbands have side chicks all over the place
Re: Is The Sacred Oath Of Marriage Before God,still Sacred Today? by psucc(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2018
The whole thing has been bastardized.
The white the lady wore as wedding dress was a symbol of purity(virgin) but how many virgins do we have today?
The veil the man always lift from her face represents that the man had never known her unclothedness but how many can so say from the depth of their heart?
The vows are no longer sacred even though it is done at the temple of the Most High
The wives are no longer submissive as they swore
The men are having the "pens" stick out on almost everything under the skirt, the Pastors having it worst
So many waters has passed under the bridge and today we have rituals and not what is used to be.

God forgive us all for lying even on the alter.

(1) (Reply)

Five Songs You Should Be Listening To / Why Did You Fall For Me? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.