Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Sharp Make Up Deal For My Ladies With Free Delivery. Check The Post And Grab It! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sharp Make Up Deal For My Ladies With Free Delivery. Check The Post And Grab It! (354 Views)

Original, Casio Digital Wrist Watches Available With FREE DELIVERY / Chidinma Ezenwelu, Make-up Artist Celebrates Nigeria's Independence / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Make Up Deal For My Ladies With Free Delivery. Check The Post And Grab It! by Adaeze66(f): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Hey ladies, omaa beauty store is offering a 4-in-1 make up pack for the ladies out there, an opportunity to get almost all the make up products today at a cheaper price. The First package consists of;
The La girl pro-concealer in any shade
The La girl pro matte liquid foundation
The La pride powder kit
The morphe eyeshadow palette in 3502
This 4 IN 1 goes for 12k, check out pictures, we also offer free delivery within lagos and ibadan.

The second package;
The zoeva 15 pcs brush set
The La girl pro concealer
The anastasia eye shadow palette (prism)
The morphe bronzer and highlighting kit
This 4-in-1 goes for 11,700 with free delivery.

this is a sharp deal.
message on whatsapp to grab yours- 09052807899
follow our beauty store on instagram @omaa_beauty_store

(1) (Reply)

She Goes Down In Tears As She Retires From The Stage / Jumia Awesome Products With Best Prices / Sell Your Fashion Products Here And Get More Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.