Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform (30234 Views)

Student Brutalized By School Authorities For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / FUTA Female Student Brutalized By A Boy, After Quarrel With His School Daughter / Female FUTA Student Brutalized By Policemen In Akure, Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by biometrics: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Gten:
The brown envelope changed the story, my brothers from the east side dalu.

D envelop is to keep them silent from sueing and lost of pos
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by biometrics: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Gten:
The brown envelope changed the story, my brothers from the east side dalu.

D envelop is to keep them silent from sueing and lost of post
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2018
bamvik:
Na wa o , I wonder what happens to those in military training. The soldier also needs some pyschiatric test

It's better imagined than experienced. What I passed through over 14 years ago at the training school is still very fresh in my mind. There's this morale we sing:

Who no come no go know. Who no come no go know wetin I see.

Nigerian soldiers are not entirely to be blamed for the uncivilized treatment they give civilians. The training we receive is barbaric and until that is changed, we'll continue to read news like this.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Tonimordred(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2018
hisgrace090:
Is this from the Nigerian army we know or another?
no na niger delta
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Lifestone(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2018
sayisayi:
So lucky to have you brutalized....see Zoo mentality!!

Keep on being brutalized, but please stay off socials when the morgue is the final landing spot.
That's sarcasm bro
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by andresia(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Army Day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, comes readily to mind...

Hmmmm. What set were you? Mine was the 96 graduands
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by loomer: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2018
the kind koboko I chop for CDSS pass this one na
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by BruncleZuma: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
andresia:

Hmmmm. What set were you? Mine was the 96 graduands
class of 04
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by dalass(f): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
nairalaila:
Nigerian army apologises, compensates CDSS student brutalized over incomplete uniform in Enugu State
shocked Igbo's and money... The guy's brother was happy his own brother was brutalised because of fat envelope! Chai shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Splasshhh(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Imagine
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Rajosh(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Army Day Secondary School, Bukavu Barracks, comes readily to mind...
Kano Boy. I normally see how they used to deal with them there. But it seems they're no longer as harsh as before.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by BruncleZuma: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Rajosh:
Kano Boy. I normally see how they used to deal with them there. But it seems they're no longer as harsh as before.
Omo e get one Mallam Zagé like that some years ago, I believe he was the Hausa teacher wen drill shege comot from boys back.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by eph12(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2018
Where are all those saying that that's how CDSS is run and should be run? Awon slaves oshi
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by mechanics(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
hmmmmm, that statement is very funny o, saying that they are happy because he was brutalize as a result of the brown envelop given to them.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Abimbola29(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2018
this is normal,when I was still in Cdss dem beat me pass like this so pls next news
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by backnbeta(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
I hope they brutalize the brother that made that post over and over again in return for brown envelopes.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
bamvik:
Na wa o , I wonder what happens to those in military training. The soldier also needs some pyschiatric test

I will not dispute the fact training is hard, or crazy.
But most of this treatment they themselves in the military didnt get this. u can be drilled but not inflicting injuries purposely on you,

In the military, we can drill u to a fault, but not to see injuries or blood flowing out and ...... we r happy. them go rush u go medical if any eventuality dey.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by kollins3(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
nairalaila:
Nigerian army apologises, compensates CDSS student brutalized over incomplete uniform in Enugu State

Nawa for u ooo.....my brother nawa for u ooo

Igbo Amaka! Chai !
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by DavSagacity(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Soldiers brutalized that one and gave him an envelope of shut-up money, his brother is happy that soldiers beat his brother just cos of the money.

I swear, if Judas Iscariot were to be alive today, immediately after betraying Jesus Christ and collecting alert, he would be given a chieftaincy title in Igboland.
Am telling you. They would have given him a title like Igwe Ego Ogburu-gburu the first
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by DedeNkem: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
If those lawless soldiers are not punished, the apology is nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by yinnyme(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
bamvik:

I bet you don't want to know.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by michaelou(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
S/o to all excommandoes here... We recieved more than this. Repping Cssl ipaja grin
Abeg tell them. This is nothing nah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Samabu07(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
No bro, I don Port go back Yenagoa.
I was in Bayelsa for one year [2012]. How's Yenagoe? Business or work?
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by BruncleZuma: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samabu07:

I was in Bayelsa for one year [2012]. How's Yenagoe? Business or work?
Business bro, there's no work in Bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by Samabu07(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Business bro, there's no work in Bayelsa state
All the best mate.
Re: Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform by andresia(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
BruncleZuma:
class of 04

Wao. I don't know what or where mallam bebeji, malam garba, etc are now o. Any news about them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dad Recounts How His 15-year-old Daughter Died From AIDS / Court Remands Student For Impregnating 16-year-old Girl / Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.