Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo (717 Views)

How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) / Pls I Need Urgent Loan To Support My Mini Importation Business / Please I Need Soft Loan To Fund An Lpo,wil Pay Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo by Doctorjames(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Promo! Promo! Promo!
No Collateral
No Guarantor
No Statement of Account
No Hidden Charges

We Mel Cooperative Society gives loan to Unions and individuals. We are currently in promo! We give loan to Teachers Union, Police Union, Police Wife Union, Pensioner Union, National Transport Workers, Cooperative Society,
Associations, Group of People, Association of NGOS and more...
We buy vehicles and trucks for transport unions and you will be paying back monthly, weekly or bi weekly depend on how you can pay our company back
Our loan is simple and flexible.
Our office is opposite Utako Market... Abuja, FCT.

Call 08063558095 for enquiries...

Re: We Give Business Loan To Unions And Individuals Abuja Promo by bawajghai(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
I need 1m only. I don't have collectra

(1) (Reply)

Citibank Account Needed Asap / Legal Mistakes Nigerian Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Must Avoid at all cost / Dry Grinded Ede Ofe(cocoyam) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.