Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (88346 Views)

Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win / Nigeria Vs. Libya: Super Eagles’ Possible Starting 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by simeotexy: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
SEXIESTchick:
Please Am I The Only One That Is Seeing david silva in this game? undecided
I swear..dat guy resemble am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by klax(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Was this not the Libya that said we used to play with juju? So it's juju that Makanaky them anyhow like this? I pity them a lot I heard they were jumping around hotels thinking super eagle have their time or going to use juju on them but now that juju hasn't enter the game they got beaten mercilessly what of if juju enter the game? Foolish people if it's to do slavery they are expert I love the way they are beaten like a baby.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by IBreakRules: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
GistFullGround:

O'l boy, I like this your artwork o.
How I fit dey get am for Yankee?
E hard to send money to naija first sha before receiving items.
You fit open Amazon account so that if you no send am, I fit lay complaint with them?
Well anyways, you go sell well, well

How about u arrange person wen u know for here to do the transaction for you, then send to you?
E no hard bro.
Thanks for the compliment though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
KayceeBanks:

This made me chuckle
KayceeBanks:

This made me chuckle
Don't mine him, no dem de spoil this country
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
IGHALO has been redeemed in today’s football match

What is confusing me is the kind of redeem?

Wether nah iTunes or RCCG member

As iTunes ; he might be scamming Nigerians his goals or as RCCG member may be he has repented from missing goals

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by donbenie(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
internetpo:
Gr8 game by the team. Only watched the 2nd half but was impressed.
By d way ighalo has redeemed himself I must say.

When.is our next match?
Tuesday
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Ezi1993(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
godwon01:
Abi my brother .
Am a sister oo
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by GistFullGround: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
IBreakRules:

How about u arrange person wen u know for here to do the transaction for you, then send to you?
E no hard bro.
Thanks for the compliment though.

Which city and state you dey?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by daclemx: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ezi1993:

Am a sister oo
okay, how u dey fine sister?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by kel94(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
U 'sawed' it...'his spelted'...'limbya'... embarassed embarassed..I want to believe u know what u did? if not, ayaf die ooo@ adakbullet
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by anjilgreat(f): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
tamethem:

If you know wetin Nollywood don do naija image ehn.
Across Africa they claim we even dey eat human flesh and drink human blood. too bad

Really bad! It's high time they started rebuilding the image of our country through their movies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by dam2000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Super eagle don dey atikulate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ofuonyebi: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
he be like say this eagle wan threaten our faith again..ooo but me...i no want high blood pressure...oo~!
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by 8stargeneral: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Igahlo tried today,but never forgive him for dat world cup goal miss cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by anjilgreat(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
simeotexy:
I swear..dat guy resemble am
I had to take a second look if it was David Silva. Striking resemblance
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Akalia(m): 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Super eagles has Atikulated Obi-diently
Libyans have been Buharied
Aloha, are you from SA?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by anigold(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good game
.up super eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Felicity1070(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
SEXIESTchick:
Please Am I The Only One That Is Seeing david silva in this game? undecided
Guy me too see am o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by springtech(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
And to think they rejected the accommodation provided by the NFF on the ground that they dont ant to be be-witched by Nigeria.
Even ontop of that, we mesmerized them.

Their worst fears finally came upon them, what a pity.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by uniqueric(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thunder fire NEPA that made me miss the second half!
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Vizzy4u:
playere? Can i jst faint
see kettle calling pot black..And *jst* means what? Now you know nobody is perfect beyond typographical error.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by gozzyunit: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
weldon boys
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by jojothegreat(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Coldplayyy:
FT 1-1

Quote me after match cheesy

You were saying?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by dazzlingd(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
leisuretym:
BUHARI VS ATIKU popularity test

https://www.nairaland.com/4786800/atiku-vs-buhari-online-polls#72057104

this is beyond me, see who is leading!

Go to politics section pls, this is the only place I get to enjoy Nigeria's unity. I'll have time for Igbos, apc Vs pdp in other threads.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Coldplayyy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
jojothegreat:

You were saying?

emfaldo:

False prophet I see you

bossrillboss:
...ao mrkt.

grin grin cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Bonapart(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
bossrillboss:
...ao mrkt.
this comment and the pic made you man of the match. I couldn't stop laffing
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by amparas(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
IBreakRules:
Up Super Eagles.

Any of this for 10k or any customised design of your choice.
How can one contact u? Didn't see any
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Eagleword14(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Up Super Eagles kiss
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ezi1993:
Am a sister oo
Why do pretty gals take Aerial view snaps ?
I learnt that question will show for my coming exams.
Pls do you know?
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Ajoboss(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
godwon01:
Why ?
so dat we no go give dem 8-0 for second leg grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

10 Football Clubs With The Biggest Fanbase In The World Today / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion / Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.