Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) (88317 Views)

Nigeria Vs Libya: U23 AFCON Qualifier (4 - 0) On 25th March 2019 / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win / Nigeria Vs. Libya: Super Eagles’ Possible Starting 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by jayinfo2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ezi1993:

hahahaha so na woman u go sit down put so??u funny joor

I don grab the girl tire . like say tension day hold me on top the match. Na just scope I day use they tap current
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Anduku: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Possession stats:

Nigeria 44%
Libya 56%

Very poor from the super eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Goovo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
TroublemakerPro:
ALEX IWOBI IS ACTING LIKE A GHOST.
HE HAS BEEN INVINCIBLE SO FAR angry
u are wrong, it's like u are not watching

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
What a boring match!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by GOFRONT(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow Udonminit.....na me be dat guy wen siddon for your right hand side na cheesy shocked

Just slap me, u will know weda na true or weda na lie grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Anduku: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
jayinfo2:

I don grab the girl tire . like say tension day hold me on top the match. Na just scope I day use they tap current
That's sexual harassment angry
#MeToo
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Robert129(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
these Libyans no sabi ball sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by TroublemakerPro: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Goovo:
u are wrong, it's like u are not watching
CHECK THE TIME I POSTED IT.
AFTER I COMMENTED IWOBI CAME BACK TO LIFE
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
E be like that mumu Samuel Kalu guy just learn leg-over... Do face like Dibia armpit,rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by yoged(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
With the way we are playing, can we really beat this libya at home? 7

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Both TEAMS need TRAMADOL mixed with spirit
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by chucs: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ighalo and kalu of a guy are not fit to represent Super eagles. As far as i'm concerned,I dont rate Etebo's pattern of football high,he holds onto the ball rather too long. Iwobi is still a class on his own.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by jayinfo2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Anduku:

That's sexual harassment angry
#MeToo

You too Abi

#badGuy
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Maket: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ajoboss:
I regret say i dey use my money dey watch dis match
You will still watch the second half and next game and still complain. You like your country no even pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Ekaka1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
With what I saw in the first half...it will be very difficult to beat Lybia away.
Matter of fact if we don't raise our game and get a little more tactical...and Libya gets an away goal or even win, that will be it for us.

We are slow on the ball especially with our second touches.

The Libyans will get their theatrics on now...fall and roll over in vital places and when they get the equalizer...they will raise their antics a notch ....and play for either a draw or try to catch us...or frustrate us....I do sincerely hope we raise the game now..!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by twentyk(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
that Kalu guy is the best thing we have in this match believeve me... He is the only Nigerian player moving the ball...all out 3 counters or so and threat has come from that left side.... Also don't forget he is young and this is his FIRST START for the SUPER EAGLE OF NIGERIA... Kindly cut him some slacks...
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by prinsam30: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
So well so good, the midfield is not connecting well with the strikers and when they do Samuel kalu just decides to waste it for no reason, of cause he's a great footballer but always too forward...

For obvious reason, Mikel is missing on this game, John Ogu should come in for Onazi and Moses Simon replace misfiring kalu and more goals will pump in....

Good game, more goals please
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by yoged(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
chucs:
Ighalo and kalu of a guys are not fit to represent Super eagles. As far as i'm concerned,I dont rate Etebo's pattern of football high,he holds onto the ball rather too long. Iwobi is still a class on his own.
kalu is good. He only need to be precise. Etebo is a slow poke and holds the ball way too much. Ironically enough as 10 isnt a good ideal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by yoged(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
prinsam30:
So well so good, the midfield is not connecting well with the strikers and when they do Samuel kalu just decides to waste it for no reason, of cause he's a great footballer but always too forward...

For obvious reason, Mikel is missing on this game, John Ogu should come in for Onazi and Moses Simon replace misfiring kalu and more goals will pump in....

Good game, more goals please
w Moses Simon wasn't listed. I don't know why
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Cypher99(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=jayinfo2 post=72053974]Nairalanders did u guys see me on the screen now. I was the guy that was wearing cloth, sitting beside that beautiful lady.

No we didn't. Please replay

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by twentyk(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
yoged:
kalu is good. He only need stop be precise. Etebo is a slow poke and holds the ball way too much. Ironically enough as 10 isnt a good ideal.
you Sabi jare... Can't believe people are actually blaming Kalu... He is my best player in this match

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by olasco18(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
B921STSTSQATWP-4533330
Nigeria abeg no fall my hand ooo...na u and Germany I dey wait for
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by odehaj: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Away match against this Libya&South Africa no go easy, we need experience guys biko.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Walelavender(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is supposed to be a top notch team but we still struggle to come up with a decent style of play. Is it the dearth of talents or technical lapses from our coach Not watching though.....but the comments so far have been discouraging
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by killuminati(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Handicap (0:3) 2H, dem no born Nigeria well to cast this ticket gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by prinsam30: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
twentyk:
that Kalu guy is the best thing we have in this match believe me... He is the only Nigerian player moving the ball...all out 3 counters or so and threat has come from that left side.... Also don't forget he is young and this is his FIRST START for the SUPER EAGLE OF NIGERIA... Kindly cut him some slacks...

point of correction Samuel kalu is playing his second game now and he's been wasteful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Matinho: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
This Kalu is a bufoon i swear
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by dazzlingd(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
This ighalo is not good at all
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
prinsam30:

point of correction Samuel kalu is playing his second game now and he's been wasteful

And useless, making stupid darting runs and doing nothing with it...
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
The libyans are more calm and compose than Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Libya: Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by ovoP(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
This commentators oooo......

Maybe I should just mute

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

10 Football Clubs With The Biggest Fanbase In The World Today / Anthony Joshua: The World Heavy Weight Champion / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.