Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. (1165 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / My Detractors Must Apologise To Imo APC, Says Gov Okorocha / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by tinsel: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by influenz: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Stale news

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by forgiveness: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2018
influenz:
Stale news

Hunting Peter Obi now. grin
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by Throwback: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Hahahaha!

A practice most governors were engaged in, including Peter Obi himself, was milked for every political benefit that Obi could gain out of it when Fashola did to Igbo miscreants in Lagos what he already did to his own Yoruba and Northern miscreants in the same Lagos, by relocating them to their states and region of origin.

Peter Obi and APGA made it a Yoruba vs Igbo affair just to ensure Ngige of ACN lost to Obiano, even when he knew he already earlier did same to Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom miscreants in Anambra.

Now Peter Obi has left APGA for PDP, yet his sins have followed him like a body odour, while APGA and Obiano who benefited from Peter Obi's style of politics, are looking at him from a vantage point as spectators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by ificatchmodeh: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Apologies fire..

Na so Dem say wike must apologies after seven days..for not giving em chiarmanahip..

Wetin happen after?

what a people.

T

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by mycar: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Would that make APC vote for PDP?
No, let them apologize first for their fake change
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by Omololu001: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:
Apologies fire..

Na so Dem say wike must apologies after seven days..for not giving em chiarmanahip..

Wetin happen after?

what a people.

T
a lot of yeebos have been killed all in the name of python dance,IPOB has given a lot of ultimatum, what has happened after all this useless ultimatum... I was not interested in voting before, but I will vote the APC next year.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by ificatchmodeh: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Omololu001:
a lot of yeebos have been killed all in the name of python dance,IPOB has given a lot of ultimatum, what has happened after all this useless ultimatum... I was not interested in voting before, but I will vote the APC next year.

Oga vote according to your conscience..is your vote not mine..

But tribalisng this election and showing open bitterness and hatred have expose the Yoruba people .

Long before now ..for the fact that dey don't travel or mix with others.
People rarely notice this..

But I tell you..every where politics is being discussed outside Yoruba land ..na this tribal matters be the discussion..
People are actually seeing this weakness and asking questions..

Is not about..Yoruba ambition..

Is about Nigeria and Nigerians..

Everyone I wise and internet is cheap..

You guys are disappointing..
Haba..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by jaymichael(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

But tribalisng this election and showing open bitterness and hatred have expose the Yoruba people .

But I tell you..every where politics is being discussed outside Yoruba land ..na this tribal matters be the discussion..

Haba..
Sorry, believe it or not, this electioneering is tribal and ethnic. It is the same tribe that were shouting their lungs out that PMB is an old Fulani Muslim and an hersdsman, unfortunately so is a 70 something year old Atiku. So now we should forget all your tribal slurs and make it about 'Nigeria and Nigerians' now when it is on records that the same tribe wants Nigeria (which they call zoo) to burn because PMB defeated their prefered candidate. You lots planted the seed, enjoy the shade of the sturdy tree.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by Omololu001: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Haba..
this is trash...there is an Igbo guy that do make it clear,that he will rather vote for an Hausa instead of a Yoruba man...I can never vote for atiku cause of his Igbo VP
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by Eberechi24(f): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is no permanent enemy/friend in politics. When struggles for political power is on ground, the contenders will say anything to gain mass sympathy or support.
Everry politician in Nigeria is guilty of this,

Stop playing politics of bitterness.
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by tinsel: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am surprised my people in the south east is now talking against tribal politics.
Re: Lagos Deportation Of Some Igbo: Apc Says Peter Obi Must Apologise To The Nation. by property123: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO MAKE THE 2019 ELECTION , A YORUBA VS IGBO STRIFE. IT IS NOT

They have already started their macabre dance of divide and rule.

Over the last 48 hours, I have read many dirty ethnic strife inducing write ups and posts by the evil Buharists in their bid to turn away the 2019 referendum on their genocidal god, Buhari , to ethnic war between Yoruba and Igbo because of Peter Obi and Yemi OSIBANJO.

No sane Igbo or Yoruba person, who has lived in Nigeria over the last 50 years and have studied the divide and rule antics of the feudal masters and their slaves South of Nigeria (true slaves of all ethnic hues ) will allow this to happen.

The 2019 election is a referendum on Buhari and the battle for the soul of Nigeria.

The core desire of every Progressive Igbo or Yoruba person , who are in vast majority in Nigeria today is to have this jungle totally restructured. A restructured Nigeria will Favour everyone. Buhari does not want to hear or talk about restructuring. Osinbajo and Tinubu , who for over 8 years clamored for the total restructuring of Nigeria between 1999 to 2007 and who even championed, sovereign national conference, resources control and fiscal federalism, both came under the spell of the destructive Buhari and dumped the good course .

Ohaneze , Afanifere, Pandef , Middle Belt Forum and other regional nationalistic groups and the vast majority of Nigerians desires Nigeria to be totally restructured..

Atiku Abubakar is the only candidate of a major party in Nigeria that is desirous of Restructuring Nigeria and has been talking about it . Personally I don't care wherever he chooses to pick his VP from, as long as the person is in agreement with the total overhaul of Nigeria. If they win and go the other way , we shall take them out until we get those, who will RESTRUCTURE THIS JUNGLE.

Peter Obi his eventual pick for VP is a strong advocate of fiscal federalism, resources control and total overhaul of the Nigeria governance and fiscal structure to enable the over 193m Nigerians achieve their huge latent potentials that are buried in this dying contraption that is currently criminally and fraudulently structured.

When you read such snide remarks and posts by certain Buharists that Igbos want to replace Yorubas as Fulani slaves by substituting Osinbajo with Obi , know it that it is their disingenuous attempts to sow seeds of discord amongst the two most progressive ethnic nations in Nigeria , and allow a strife strewn passage for their death and poverty Merchant Bubu, to continue his lifeless destruction of Nigerians hiding under the current evil cabal in Aso Rock.

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a good man . For the brief periods he held and managed power in Nigeria , while the human disaster was away on his medical vacations to London for 240 days , we all saw the positive impact.

But the 2019 battle is not about a good Yoruba man working with a destructive human hurricane from Daura or a pragmatic, Prudent and nice man with excellent governance records, Peter Obi working with another Fulani man from Adamawa . It is about the soul of Nigeria.

If the Daura disaster, Buhari and his cabal will agree to the total restructuring of Nigeria today back to what we had between 1957 to1966, and abide by it or allow Osinbajo to drive the process, the whole progressives in Nigeria will line up behind him and ask others to take the back seat . But the disaster will not agree .

For the umpteenth I kneel down and plead with all Progressive Nigerians never to allow Buhari and his E urchins to divide the Igbos and Yorubas or set them up against each other.

The only true Igbo and Yoruba slaves of the Feudal northern oligarchs are those supporting Buhari in his murderous antics to hold this country down to the path of death and destruction and his blatant refusal to restructure Nigeria and make her an all inclusive home for all Nigerians. It is those who support him in his warped 97:5% satanic governance segregation .

The 2019 elections must be issues based. It should be a referendum on the future of Nigeria and Buhari's attempts and actions so far to destroy us all

God bless you

Dr Nnaemeka Onyeka Obiaraeri, FICA

Please share widely

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Gives Prophesy About Nnamdi Kanu's Return (video) / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4? / Afenifere Endorses Buhari /Osinbajo For Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.