Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Does Atiku Have To Offer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Atiku Have To Offer? (336 Views)

Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Atiku Have To Offer? by LieDetector(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
It is no longer news that the 2019 presidential election will be fiercely contested between the People's Democratic Party(PDP) and All Progressive Congress(APC).

With Mr. Atiku emerging the flag bearer of the PDP and the incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari the flag bearer of the APC, the cyberspace has been awash with split opinions on who wins the 2019 presidential election.

Support for Atiku stems from economic hardship which the present administration has plunged the country into and its negative impact on potential investors. With some citizens alleging the present government has reneged in their promises which saw them oust an incumbent president in what appeared to be a historic victory in 2015.

However, Mr. Atiku's renaissance should not becloud our collective reasoning. I'm not sold on Mr. Atiku picking Peter Obi as his running mate. How does Mr. Atiku intend to salvage the horrendous state of the country's economy and reviving the battered image of the country in the international stage? Unless this question is answered, I'd continue seeing Mr. Atiku as another power hungry politician without the interest of the populace at heart.
Re: What Does Atiku Have To Offer? by daddytime(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Objs endorsement and Peter Obi as a running mate
Re: What Does Atiku Have To Offer? by Butterflyleo: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
LieDetector:
It is no longer news that the 2019 presidential election will be fiercely contested between the People's Democratic Party(PDP) and All Progressive Congress(APC).

With Mr. Atiku emerging the flag bearer of the PDP and the incumbent president, Muhammadu Buhari the flag bearer of the APC, the cyberspace has been awash with split opinions on who wins the 2019 presidential election.

Support for Atiku stems from economic hardship which the present administration has plunged the country into and its negative impact on potential investors. With some citizens alleging the present government has reneged in their promises which saw them oust an incumbent president in what appeared to be a historic victory in 2015.

However, Mr. Atiku's renaissance should not becloud our collective reasoning. I'm not sold on Mr. Atiku picking Peter Obi as his running mate. How does Mr. Atiku intend to salvage the horrendous state of the country's economy and reviving the battered image of the country in the international stage? Unless this question is answered, I'd continue seeing Mr. Atiku as another power hungry politician without the interest of the populace at heart.

1 Like

Re: What Does Atiku Have To Offer? by thesicilian: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Same question I've been asking myself since
Re: What Does Atiku Have To Offer? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
LieDetector:

Tinubu will know for sure

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha, APC Sponsoring Sam Daddy Anyanwu To Destroy IMO PDP ~ Ikedi Mgb / We Inherited Names Of High Profile Cases In Executive Order 6 – Presidency / Let's Go Down Memory Lane SENATE SCREENING: 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.