Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land (477 Views)

Exposed! How Peter Obi Killed And Buried Youth Corpers In Anambra (graphic) / Why Did Obi Killed Biafra Agitators And Threw Their Dead Bodies In Ezu River. / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land by MrJanuzaj: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
HOW PETER OBI KILLED APC IN IGBO LAND

By Mcginger Ibeneme

Enugu State. My state. My home. Igboland. My fatherland. It was Peter Obi who buried APC in Igbo land when he claimed that Fashola deported Igbos. He went on air, sensationalized it. Good job. Igbo youths lapped on it. Jonathan and PDP were all smiles and Obi was hailed for a job well done. He quickly joined the party on leaving office as was planned out. APGA, the alleged Igbo party was dumped and left to crumble. Ojukwu had died. The new Igbo party was PDP. The plan was going well. Jonathan would win election and our brothers would continue chopping on our behalf. The Grand plan was for 2017. Oil blocks allocations would expire in 2017 and there would be fresh allocations. Boys were positioning themselves for the greatest cake. Dasuki released 500m to Jim for Igbo elders.

They did a perfect job. In churches Buhari was branded antichrist and anti-Christians whose ambitions were to islamize the east and persecute Christians. Prayer points were raised and brethren fasted against his emergence. Jonathan was sent by God and only his emergence would save the church. Brethren spoke in tongue and prophesied. Anyone who ever prophesied anything contrary to Jonathan winning was branded antichrist and anti-Igbo. Jonathan was Igbo, our brother. Ndi Hausa hate us so much. Buhari wrote Ohaneze severally to pay them a visit. No one as much as acknowledged his letter not to talk of inviting him. What's the point? Our son is running and he's gonna win anyways. APC was outcast and taboo in the land. At the election the elders dutifully allocated 500,000 votes to Jonathan, maybe at 1000naira per vote. And 15,000 votes to Buhari. This was Igbo project remember. By 2017 Igbo sons would own oil blocks on our behalf. All seemed to be going well. Except that men without ears didn't think that God had the final say. Suddenly, like the great titanic, everything went wrong! Our brother didn't win after all! Wow. What next? They started shouting persecution. Ana emegbu ndi igbo.
Re: How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land by AskProf: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
HOW PETER OBI KILLED APC IN IGBO LAND

By Mcginger Ibeneme

Enugu State. My state. My home. Igboland. My fatherland. It was Peter Obi who buried APC in Igbo land when he claimed that Fashola deported Igbos. He went on air, sensationalized it. Good job. Igbo youths lapped on it. Jonathan and PDP were all smiles and Obi was hailed for a job well done. He quickly joined the party on leaving office as was planned out. APGA, the alleged Igbo party was dumped and left to crumble. Ojukwu had died. The new Igbo party was PDP. The plan was going well. Jonathan would win election and our brothers would continue chopping on our behalf. The Grand plan was for 2017. Oil blocks allocations would expire in 2017 and there would be fresh allocations. Boys were positioning themselves for the greatest cake. Dasuki released 500m to Jim for Igbo elders.

They did a perfect job. In churches Buhari was branded antichrist and anti-Christians whose ambitions were to islamize the east and persecute Christians. Prayer points were raised and brethren fasted against his emergence. Jonathan was sent by God and only his emergence would save the church. Brethren spoke in tongue and prophesied. Anyone who ever prophesied anything contrary to Jonathan winning was branded antichrist and anti-Igbo. Jonathan was Igbo, our brother. Ndi Hausa hate us so much. Buhari wrote Ohaneze severally to pay them a visit. No one as much as acknowledged his letter not to talk of inviting him. What's the point? Our son is running and he's gonna win anyways. APC was outcast and taboo in the land. At the election the elders dutifully allocated 500,000 votes to Jonathan, maybe at 1000naira per vote. And 15,000 votes to Buhari. This was Igbo project remember. By 2017 Igbo sons would own oil blocks on our behalf. All seemed to be going well. Except that men without ears didn't think that God had the final say. Suddenly, like the great titanic, everything went wrong! Our brother didn't win after all! Wow. What next? They started shouting persecution. Ana emegbu ndi igbo.

Peter Obi claimed?
Re: How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land by SHOPPERS(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
What are you even trying to say here? I don't get a thing except that Fashola deported Igbos and they voted for PDP. And they will still vote for PDP.
Re: How Peter Obi Killed Apc In Igbo Land by Bannylove13: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Another set of propaganda unleashed..

Peter is like a rock that can't be move..

To hell with this..
Atiku obi is da bomb..

Nigeria must be great..

(1) (Reply)

‘EFCC, I Am Here’: Fayose Surrenders Self To Anti-graft Agency / Breaking: PDP Submits Names Of Ikpeazu, Ihedioha, Ugwuanyi, Others As Authentic / Buhari: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.