Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI (813 Views)

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement / Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Is no longer news that ebonyi state and Dave umahi are against the emergence of Peter Obi as PDP vice presidential candidate. No wonder he was the first to ran to the press to issue a statement against Obi and infact igbos in general.

Atiku made aa right choice and should be respected but if Dave umahi and ebonyi people are bent on. Tarnishing obi image and pulling him down let him know that they will be resisted to the last.

Umahi should be warned because we have long know what his body language is all about.

Peter is good to go and I wonder why all other governors didn't make a statement it was umahi that was running about like a mad dog.

This was the same man that left ebonyi state and ran down to Enugu state to read IPOB proscription letter.

Umahi and Ebonyi state should stop working against Igbo progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Is no longer news that ebonyi state and Dave umahi are against the emergence of Peter Obi as PDP vice presidential candidate. No wonder he was the first to ran to the press to issue a statement against Obi and infact igbos in general.

Atiku made aa right choice and should be respected but if Dave umahi and ebonyi people are bent on. Tarnishing obi image and pulling him down let him know that they will be resisted to the last.

Umahi should be warned because we have long know what his body language is all about.

Peter is good to go and I wonder why all other governors didn't make a statement it was umahi that was running about like a mad dog.

This was the same man that left ebonyi state and ran down to Enugu state to read IPOB proscription letter.

Please restrict this rant to Umahi alone.

Why are dragging a whole state into the action of one man?

How did the poor peasant in the conurbation of Onuenyim, add to Umahi's madness?

Your position is fallacious as it is irrational.

Also you claim Ebonyi people has impeded Igbo progress, how?

You see why this Biafra thing won't work?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Umahi should go and sit down...all this efulefus and Saboteurs ...who needs his endorsement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by UgwuAghachi: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'm from Afikpo, Ebonyi South. Same senatorial district as Umahi. Una better calm down and measure what you say or I'll abandon my project of convincing my Edo and Akwa Ibom friend from dusting their pvc and voting Atiku/Obi

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Bannylove13: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:
I'm from Afikpo, Ebonyi South. Same senatorial district as Umahi. Una better calm down and measure what you say or I'll abandon my project of convincing my Edo and Akwa Ibom friend from dusting their pvc and voting Atiku/Obi

See threat grin
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Oga do ur worst.

Umahi has shown who he is mobilising for.

U can't hear this nonsense umahi is saying from yorubas.

Nobody heard such nonsense when osibanjo was nominated.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by UgwuAghachi: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:

[s]
Oga do ur worst.

Umahi has shown who he is mobilising for.

[/s]
Osagie
I was talking to Igbo people and not Benin Oba slaves

2 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

I was talking to Igbo people and not Benin Oba slaves

I don't have time for such nonsense talk now.

Umahi should respect himself.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by UgwuAghachi: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I don't have time for such nonsense talk now.

Umahi should respect himself.

Its human nature to focus on the negatives and ignore the positives. I am telling you about how I, an Afikpo man, is campaigning for an Onitsha man, all in the name of Igbo kindred spirit. Yesterday I convinced my Egbira friend from Kogi and right now I'm in the process of convincing my Akwa Ibom and Edo friends to dust their pvc and make sure they vote next year for obi and atiku but you will rather dwell on what Umahi said.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by weownlagos: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Don't mind the aturu ebonyi dave umahi. He is buhari's house boy and as a result he is doing buhari's bidding. However ebonyi people and umahi are completely different .Don't lump them with that aturu.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Its human nature to focus on the negatives and ignore the positives. I am telling you about how I, an Afikpo man, is campaigning for an Onitsha man, all in the name of Igbo kindred spirit. Yesterday I convinced my Egbira friend from Kogi and right now I'm in the process of convincing my Akwa Ibom and Edo friends to dust their pvc and make sure they vote next year for obi and atiku but you will rather dwell on what Umahi said.

Thumbs up.

Remain blessed

Udo diri gi.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by capatainrambo: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

you have edo friends

yet in your next post you call us slaves

youu need a bed in uselu psychiatry
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
you have edo friends

Bro he is not referring to Edo people.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by capatainrambo: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Forgive him pls actually he was not referring to Benin people but he was referring to anambra.

I grabbed his reply, pls don't misunderstand him.

He was not referring to Benin people.

He was referring to anambra.

Ccc

UgwuAghachi

of course man

sending buhari back to daura is a task for all sane people

we can achieve this without delving in the murky waters of tribalsm. I tell you bro that man is a tribalst. I have replied him twice and I'm not angry anymore

peace Nd one love
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by buhariguy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bannylove13:

See threat grin
is not a threat,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are dead, they are now atikulating.
No more biafra again.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by UgwuAghachi: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

[s]

you have edo friends

[/s]
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by capatainrambo: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Sharap there. People like you are the Oba slaves, my friends are bonafide Edo people
k

seems you re a coded sai baba boy. here to cause problems

get atikukated and fall in line. drop tribalsm too
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:

of course man

sending buhari back to daura is a task for all sane people

we can achieve this without delving in the murky waters of tribalsm. I tell you bro that man is a tribalst. I have replied him twice and I'm not angry anymore

peace Nd one love

Same here pls let's stop all these attacks on ourselves and focus to achieve this single aim of sending buhari to Daura.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by capatainrambo: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
buhariguy:
is not a threat,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are dead, they are now atikulating.
No more biafra again.
the zomvues re here grin

too late. the feast is over

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by tochukwuifediba: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin cheesy grin Umahi is an Ewu Hausa

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by buhariguy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
weownlagos:

Don't mind the aturu ebonyi dave umahi. He is buhari's house boy and as a result he is doing buhari's bidding. However ebonyi people and umahi are completely different .Don't lump them with that aturu.
when I was telling the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that thief atiku can not win SE.
Because from my analysis, I pointed it out that umahi and obiano are working for buhari, but because of Peter obi, anambra will now be 50/50.
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Or u will absolutely abandone ur project. grin
Why are u sounding already like u are not igbo
If u about abandoned ur project nko?
U are still doing urslef, do ur work and ignore what people say people will still talk,
u ain't doing it for anybody .
Re: Dave Umahi And His People Should Serve The Caliphate But They Should Leave OBI by globemoney: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Umahi is the chairman of SE Governors so it’s not about umahi

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage: NLC, TUC, Others Suspend Strike, Buhari To Announce Agreed Fig / Those Expecting Buhari To Change Nigeria Will Wait For Ever — Dan Musa / Secondus Kneeling Before God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.