Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. (4533 Views)

Photos Of Osinbajo With Peter Obi, Atiku, Okowa At Diri's Father's Burial / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by meccuno: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
I used to think that BMC was just and invented word to disparage APC supporters. but now i know it is real.

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by ABC247(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
His resume looks lifeless compared to that of the "rock" Peter Obi.
Apc should try harder grin

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
I see all the athiefKULLATED Igbos crying and throwing tantrums already, this is not about you, you are better off starting your own thread to post pictures and discuss your ipob village VP if you really love him and are proportionate his candidacy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by gare(f): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
deomelo:

Vice President. GCON

Yemi Osinbajo

BMC working so hard or your 30k, its not easy, Is this your Presidential Candidate ?

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tinubu and APC stand behind Atiku + Obi.
#Atikulate2019

cc lzaa deomelo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
#Atikulate2019

cc lzaa deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by REDshouse(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
According to BMC,South is one,Nigeria is one. We are looking for Nigeria good future which this present Gov have not been able to provide,if not,BMC would not be working so hard to sell buhari to the people as an incumbent
Am not selling buhari but at the same time i can not buy Atiku even for free....

All I know is that even if Osinbajo is worst option but only yoruba person there to choose from i will rather stick with Osinbajo than Atiku i know is a thief
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by gare(f): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
meccuno:
I used to think that BMC was just and invented word to disparage APC supporters. but now i know it is real.

Guy they are real and their only job is just to spread propaganda, for 30k monthly, but currently fighting for an increment, because Atikobi is tough to fight grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
"We will make one naira equal to one dollar" --- Buhari / Osinbajo grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by highpriestess: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Op, I'm interested. In your own achievements.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by JasonScoolari: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
gare:

BMC working so hard or your 30k, its not easy, Is this your Presidential Candidate ?
grin grin
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West. by deomelo: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

God Has Repaid Rotimi Ameachi For His Treachery / Some Places In Aba That You may Mistaken To Be London / Power Generation Drops 32.31% To 2,775MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.