Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis (1574 Views)

Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos) / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Rexcharlesblog: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
In response to his election, the former governor promised to work closely with Abubakar anf posted about making plans to Visit Pope Francis

Read his tweet below:

Planning to Visit the pontifical head of the church @Pontifex for his Blessings..

Nigeria Most be Great.#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #Atiku #Atikulated #PeterObi @Real_PeterObi pic.twitter.com/0c7MXTUBYA

— Peter obi (@Real_PeterObi) October 13, 2018

Source: https://www.rexcharlesblog.com/2018/10/peter-obi-to-visit-pope-francis.html

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by ATEAMS: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
pray for Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by sarrki(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Let him meet John papa roma
Buhari/Osinbajo all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by sarrki(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
ATEAMS:
pray for Nigeria

Prayer of a sinner

Is a noise to God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Papal Blessing Activated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Papal Blessing Activated.

Papal or mammal

God and Humanity rejects pdp and it’s

Offspring

It will never be well with pdp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by mycar: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
When the righteous is in authority, people rejoice.
Some people are born sadist anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Djauro: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pope Francis don turn political godfather?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

God and Humanity rejects APC killer terrorist party and it’s
Offspring

It will never be well with A P C
FIXED

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Rexcharlesblog: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Djauro:
Pope Francis don turn political godfather?
God father kwa?
Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by izzou(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Prayer of a sinner

Is a noise to God

You guys should stop making this election look childish naa. grin

Which day God make you Assistant Judge? undecided

I thought you were a patriot cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Rexcharlesblog: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

FIXED
Exactly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by sogodihno: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
I see this 2019 election as a tribal and ethnic election, Yoruba has VP in APC, Igbos has VP in PDP.

let everyone vote for their candidate, Igbos didn't support Osinbajo in 2015, despite the fact that Jonathan was a failure, I hope they are not expecting SW to vote for Atiku(the same persons that destroy Nigeria for so many years without significant projects) and peter obi that called ACN a Yoruba party, despite the fact that ACN was controlling Edo state then.
And those saying SW is majority Igbo, e go clear for ur eye In 2019. Yorubas have very significant population in kwara(half Yoruba) and Kogi States (I have been to this place so I know what am saying). And to those using the recent election in Osun and Ekiti as a criteria this is a different scenario, this is more of ethnicity interest.

Before, u qoute me to say nonsense, Did Igbo support Osinbajo in 2015? despite the fact that Jonathan is a monumental failure. Dont expect otherwise from SW.
#istandwithosinbajo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by ATEAMS: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Prayer of a sinner
Is a noise to God
whatsoever.. God forgive
you don't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by dumahi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
For what na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Kingosytex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Papal or mammal

Offspring

it shall never be well with buhari for being a bigot and a sentimental old fool, it shall never be well with bubu for looting the PTF during his military regime. it shall never be well with him and his blood thirsty herdsmen for trying to turn the middle belt to a desert. it shall never be well with buhari for borrowing N16 trillion in 3.5 years
it shall never be well with buhari for making nigeria the country with the highest number of poor people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:

Papal or mammal

Offspring

it shall never be well with buhari for being a bigot and a sentimental old fool, it shall never be well with bubu for looting the PTF during his military regime. it shall never be well with him and his blood thirsty herdsmen for trying to turn the middle belt to a desert. it shall never be well with buhari for borrowing N16 trillion in 3.5 years

it shall never be well with apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by CilicMarin: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Religious card again grin grin

Some people will cry in 2019..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by highpriestess: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
That sarrki guy needs to visit yabaleft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Bannylove13: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Papal blessings..

Wow!

Buhari is enroute to daura..

Thank God for new Nigeria.

Nigeria will flourish again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by izzou(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
sogodihno:

I see this 2019 election as a tribal and ethnic election, Yoruba has VP in APC, Igbos has VP in PDP.

let everyone vote for their candidate, Igbos didn't support Osinbajo in 2015, despite the fact that Jonathan was a failure, I hope they are not expecting SW to vote for Atiku(the same persons that destroy Nigeria for so many years without significant projects) and peter obi that called ACN a Yoruba party, despite the fact that ACN was controlling Edo state then.
And those saying SW is majority Igbo, e go clear for ur eye In 2019. Yorubas have very significant population in kwara(half Yoruba) and Kogi States (I have been to this place so I know what am saying). And to those using the recent election in Osun and Ekiti as a criteria this is a different scenario, this is more of ethnicity interest.

Before, u qoute me to say nonsense, Did Igbo support Osinbajo in 2015? despite the fact that Jonathan is a monumental failure. Dont expect otherwise from SW.
#istandwithosinbajo.

Bros your vote is just one out of the millions in the West. Stop acting like their spokesman.

The Igbos are one of the largest tribes in Nigeria. Don't you even think it's considerate if they get a shot at the top spots. Ekwueme was the last person to get there in the 90s.

And if you know what loyalty means, you'll know that they deserve it too. They have always stuck with PDP. Obasanjo did 2 tenures and were with him throughout

Your vote is just one. Go to the polling unit and stand with Osibanjo. The Yourubas that will vote Atiku will still vote him, and the Igbos that will vote Buhari will still vote him

smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by kettykin: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
sarrki:
Let him meet John papa roma
Buhari/Osinbajo all the way
All the way to Daura for a team that has brought so much night mare to nigerians .
2019 is a fight between light and darkness. Between evil and good. Between disastrous leadership and organised leadership.
Between inconclusive and conclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
izzou:

Bros your vote is just one out of the millions in the West. Stop acting like their spokesman.

The Igbos are one of the largest tribes in Nigeria. Don't you even think it's considerate if they get a shot at the top spots. Ekwueme was the last person to get there in the 90s.

And if you know what loyalty means, you'll know that they deserve it too. They have always stuck with PDP. Obasanjo did 2 tenures and were with him throughout

Your vote is just one. Go to the polling unit and stand with Osibanjo. The Yourubas that will vote Atiku will still vote him, and the Igbos that will vote Buhari will still vote him

smiley

Any yoruba that falls for this brainwashing must be a fool. Abi no una Igbo wey we sabi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by zombieTRACKER: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Zombies are really jittery since Atiku emerged and also announced his running mate....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by izzou(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Any yoruba that falls for this brainwashing must be a fool. Abi no una Igbo wey we sabi?

Brainwashing? grin grin grin

I no follow you drag anything. Go and vote Osibanjo for whatever reasons you feel is right. E no concern me.

But Jibola, Yinka, Toheeb and Gbenga that reside near me will vote for Atiku. I'll let them know you called them fools

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by HigherEd: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by highpriestess: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
izzou:

Brainwashing? grin grin grin

I no follow you drag anything. Go and vote Osibanjo for whatever reasons you feel is right. E no concern me.

But Jibola, Yinka, Toheeb and Gbenga that reside near me will vote for Atiku. I'll let them know you called them fools
Lol at last statement.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by InansBobo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Safe journey sir.
Don't forget to visit crowd pullers in Nigeria as well, the likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Enenche etc

#Atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
izzou:

You guys should stop making this election look childish naa. grin

Which day God make you Assistant Judge? undecided

I thought you were a patriot cool

If I am in your camp you won’t say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by RTSC: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
sogodihno:

#istandwithosinbajo.
Ko ni da fun e, if atiku wins in your polling unit.

Scum

Igbos don't go about writing epistles on why they are not voting for apc. We will just wait for 2019.

I wonder why it is difficult for yorubas to mind their business till 2019, and stop calling igbos up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Visit Pope Francis by izzou(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
highpriestess:

Lol at last statement.grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Atiku May Face Life Imprisonment After 2019 General Elections (REASONS) / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Flogs Them All In My Polling Unit / Chinese Man To Be Made Chief In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.