Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Present Day Church - The Act Of Apostle Kind Of Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Present Day Church - The Act Of Apostle Kind Of Church (300 Views)

Is Qua Iboe Church The Oldest Church In South-East & South-South Nigeria? / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Present Day Church - The Act Of Apostle Kind Of Church by Hier(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
If any man be in Christ . . .. This is a verse that we know, yea, he's a new creation. Just in case you don't know the entire verse.

If any man be in Christ. The Bible said, any man, regardless of who you are, you have the right to become a new creation. That new creation is our Spirit or inner man or the hidden man. This man is what many scientist or psychologist refer to as the subconscious mind. Man is a Spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. The soul is the mind, it is where our reasoning ability dwell or strives. The Spirit is that part of us that God reaches to to communicate to us and by it, we can best understand or fellowship with God. The body is the physical part we see.

Back to the topic, living the life of God, I saw this verse during one of our prayer meeting back then when I was in school. It says to be filled with the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

When I first saw the verse I was like, how possible, but Iron sharpeneth iron, the more time we spend with God, the more transformed we become. We can be filled with the fullness of God. We can see as God see, we can know things supernaturally.

Jer 31:34 throw little light into what God has in store for us. If it were old testament, we could say probably it meant something metamorphically, but here it says,

Jeremiah 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

God plan for man is that man should have a fellowship with him. It says, know me from least to the greatest. Regardless of who they are. From the least to the greatest. Paul said, my preaching and my teaching are not with enticing words, but with a DEMONSTRATION.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

It's funny we spend all our lives attending Church's where there are little or no manifestations of this gifts of the spirit, and as a result, we often conclude what we have experienced is the standard. The best standard for the present day church, is the book of Acts.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Church Of Satan Or Any Society / The Good Man Who Made Hell And The Bad Man Who Made Heaven. / My Perspective On Church Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.