Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Join This New Invented App Base Social Media And Get 100 Coins Worth Of Dorlas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join This New Invented App Base Social Media And Get 100 Coins Worth Of Dorlas (254 Views)

Man Unearths Second Century BC Coins Worth £19,000 (Photos) / Make Free 100 Coins Worth $700+ When Listed / 2.3 Billion Pieces Of Coins Worth N1.60b In Circulation—cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join This New Invented App Base Social Media And Get 100 Coins Worth Of Dorlas by olalekanadewum(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Check out 2018 Latest legit money-making app.
Line 1’’’
Have you heard of the current and newest Social media networking app called ONO?
ONO is a Chinese latest and best social media that gives every registered user 100 tokens each.
The 100 tokens are then multiplied by $4…meaning you have $400 dollars
Wow! You don’t believe right? I didn’t also until I tried it… I will give you every information here…just don’t stop reading.
Many of us have been deceived by different organizations on how to make quick money….
We work hard to get what we want…No pain no gain…Lazy people don’t get rich.
I know my introduction might sound funny but it is the truth.
Now let me focus on the topic “How to make money with a app 2018”
There have been different social media network app out there that just take our time and generate no income…lol I am not going to mention them.

WHAT IS ONO ALL ABOUT?
First Chinese Blockchain Social Network “Ono” Founded by Xu Ke (24-Year-Old Poker Player).
she was in the USA, studying as a foreign exchange student in California. She was able to use her winnings to amass bitcoins, and she sold 20,000 in 2014 for around $214 USD per bitcoin. With the 2 million USD+ that the bitcoin sale netted her, Nome Lab was born.
According to Xu Ke, Ono is designed to compete with Facebook. While this might seem far-fetched at first glance, a dApp-based social media platform has some unique advantages that could give it a competitive edge. Xu Ke is well aware of how the social media majors have betrayed the trust of their users, and she puts Ono on an entirely different level.
Centralized social media platforms like Facebook fall into an ethical gray area. They are controlled by government regulations. They also have hand-in-glove relationships with the highest levels of Western state security agencies, like the NSA and CIA.
The most recent Facebook scandal that involved Cambridge Analytica and election manipulation put their view of user privacy on display, but it is one of many that show the risks involved in trusting social media to a private company. Unfortunately for Facebook users, it is one in a string of events that puts the long-term viability of a corporate-government (This structure fits the definition of “Fascist” à la Franco or Mussolini) controlled social media mega-platform into question
Don’t stop reading now!!
Line 2’’’

*HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY WITH ONO?*
1. Download ONO on Google play store
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nome.ono
2. Install ONO
3. Sign up 
4. Register with email or phone number
5. You will be asked an invitation code put this ( 3RN2)
6. Now welcome to ONO easy right…it is time to fill up your details (username, age, gender)
7. Now you will see 100 tokens given to you
What is the token all about?
Ono is a new app as I said earlier. It is exactly the same as bitcoin…you all know how much a bitcoin cost now(like 2million naira for one I guess)…bitcoin years ago was just $10 dollar for one(that is N3,600 I guess) and then people saw it as a waste of time and didn’t pick the opportunity …not people are regretting and praying for half a bitcoin now…lol very funny….
ONO is just like bitcoin….but here you don’t have to trade any currency but you can sell tokens…as I said one ono token is $4 dollar meaning you have $400 immediately after registration(100 *4)… ONO is a social media just like Instagram , snapchat , twitter, reddit, or Facebook messenger….but one good advantage is you are not wasting your time on a social media that give you money….
You get 10 tokens every time you log in…meaning in 365 days you get 3650 tokens and when multiplied by $4 you know what that is…Huge right?
Also, the more people you refer to ONO with the invitation code 3RN2 you get extra 5 tokens each…wow
How to refer
Meaning if I refer to 100 people with the invitation code “” I can get tokens?
Yes, you can,
Educate them by maybe sharing this article to them (You can write your article …I am just making it easier for you) …. You can copy and share from line 2.
*THE CLEAR TRUTH*
This will end soon….
Gaining tokens from referring, gaining tokens after registration, or logging in every day and getting tokens will all end soon…they are just doing it for the main time to attract people from Africa. That was how bitcoin, forex, lono , IQ and so on started….as I said it is just new(started April,2018)…they will be at a loss if they continue…so the earlier the better...
Join now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nome.ono

(1) (Reply)

Stable Exchange Rate Best Choice For Nigeria – Emefiele / Help Please I Need A Link On How I Can Buy 100% American Fabric For Bedsheet / Mentor With Experience In Chinese Importation Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.