Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos (700 Views)

Female Medical Student Killed Over Hijab; Head Broken With Baton / One Dies As Soldiers Arrest Policeman With 370 Bullets In Jos / Policeman With A Boy Who Stole Plantain In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
A man has been hospitalised after he was allegedly brutalised by a police officer over a 'bribe' in Ohaukwu local government area of Ebonyi State.

According to Agbo Isaac Great, the policeman identified as Mr. Pius Okwor allegedly hit his brother directly in the face with his baton for not purportedly given him N50 bribe after being stopped at a checkpoint. 

Agbo Isaac took to Facebook to share horrific pictures of his brother's batters face and swollen eyes as he seeks justice for him. 

The victim is currently in pains and hospitalised at an undisclosed hospital in the area. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-allegedly-brutalised-by-police-over-n50-bribe-in-ebonyi-state.html

Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by OneCorner: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
They beat u and later collect d #50
Something u would av released and walk away
Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by Banyourdestiny: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
I need those guys that ban people to come and ban their destiny cry
Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by Thejustw14(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=72052627]They beat u and later collect d #50
Something u would av released and walk away[/quote
I had to go check your profile.:!!:. If you had any brain at all at d OneCorner of your head.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by OneCorner: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thejustw14:
I had to go check your profile.:!!:. If you had any brain at all at d onecorner of your head.:!!:.
Wetin I do for u bro embarassed

Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is why I care less when these useless men in uniform are killed by Armed Robbers...

Just imagine what an idiot called police man did to a fellow citizen just because of N50

1 Like

Re: Man's Eyes Bloodied After Being Hit By Policeman With Baton Over N50. Photos by queensera(f): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
gocac:
This is why I care less when these useless men in uniform are killed by Armed Robbers...

Just imagine what an idiot called police man did to a fellow citizen just because of N50

(1) (Reply)

Men Share Their First Bribery Experience And What They Went Through / 400L Student Of University Of Port Harcourt Killed By His Elder Brother / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.