Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Incorruptible President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incorruptible President (211 Views)

‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / The Incorruptible Actor 4 President / Meet The Incorruptible And People Oriented MFR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Incorruptible President by Tobyarab(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
I feel disappointed when I hear the government claim they are fighting corruption and some people still support them with all fervour. I wonder at this. is it that people don't use their head anymore? why is there so much ignorance.

Buhari is fighting corruption they say, but to whose benefit? not me, neither is it you. how can he be fighting corruption and targeting politicians whereas the real problem is staring at your face. I think the President is either deluded or indifferent to Nigerians welfare.

Unarguably, the two sectors that need aggressive anti-corruption bite are the power sector and police. funny enough, nobody is talking about it rather we are just praising the actions by which politician's houses are being seized.

Since President Buhari government came in, electricity rate has been hiked twice, yet there is no corresponding improvement in electricity. The Discos deliberately frustrate pre-paid meters because of massive profits they make ripping off Nigerians. Nigerians are suffering enormously under Discos and yet, the President hasn't thrown any of the Disco management into jail. How much more foolish can Nigerians be? Power is not rocket science. generation to transmission,its that simple. Even if Jonathan government sold the system to its cronies, If Buhari cared a little about Nigerians, he would have given them an ultimatum to shape up or shape out. he hasn't done so, yet people are busy blindly supporting him. Discos are evil to Nigerians, they are frustrating the economy, they make huge money by undersupplying power and overbilling the citizens. how can you revive the economy without waging a serious fight on the power sector. if President Buhari cannot fight the Discos, I wonder what he is the President for, I wonder what plan he has for the country.

We all know that with stable electricity, many of us would be employers of labour or at worst, self employed.

Next time you praise the President for being incorruptible, ask yourself how it has helped the country. I agree that he is waging an anti corruption war but unfortunately, these efforts cannot help the lives of Nigerians because he is not focused on the real problems. if after 3years, President Buhari still thinks that fighting and seizing assets of politicians would improve the lives of Nigerians, then there is a big problem.

Before you shout Sai Baba again, advise Baba on what he should be doing.

The Discos and Police are where he should be focused on for now.
Re: The Incorruptible President by beeblack: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Who sai Baba helps?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Imitates Peter Obi, Partners Church In Healthcare Delivery / Floyd Shivambu Involved In Another Scandal :latest. / Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Arbitrary And Unlawful – SERAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.