Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Because Obi Is Involved. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Obi Is Involved. (210 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Igbos Overcrowding Lagos Because Obi Refused To Develop Anambra: Tinubu / Igbos Overcrowding Lagos Because Obi Refused To Develop Anambra: Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Because Obi Is Involved. by laposki(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Politics is indeed a game of uncertainty, and where two or more are gathered, decision taking is always political, which turns out to be the beauty of democracy. Some days ago, when the news of Atiku occupied the airspace, I was totally indifferent about his candidacy. I resolved not to campaign for him, but there is this utmost desire to democratically send Buhari back to Daura by using my voter’s card as a tool, and this sweet hunger of voting out Buhari is the type that can never be quenched unless fulfilled, so I wasn't fulfilled knowing that , there is every possibility of Buhari being in power till 2023. So I said to myself, that I will just work against Buhari/APC the best way I can without necessarily campaigning for Atiku/PDP. A decision that was popular across the country with some people already demonstrating this new political dimension on social media. Today, there this happiness in me that the great PETER OBI is involved. Okwute like we call him in our Anambra state is a man with a blueprint who believes in education and who knows how to make Nigeria work again. Here is a man that will help Nigeria save money and cut down cost of governance in Nigeria. The jubilation around the corners of Nigeria from the east to the west is a great sign of acceptance. Nigerians are looking forward to a presidential debate where both the presidential and vice presidential candidates will tell us what they have to offer.

Meanwhile it will be strange to end this without saying that Buhari has done more damage to this country than good. Buhari has failed Nigerians .

Ezenwenyi Stanley C.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Pay N100 Daily To Sleep Under Oshodi Bridge - Miscreants / Thank God I Have Gotten My PVC. / Minor Projects Making Major Impact In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.