Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,947 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

#NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (111182 Views)

#NoBraDay: Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2023 / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures) / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by ogoloray(m): 12:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Dude can spell, he was only tryna make it look funny...

U should be sensitive enough to understand humor.
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by killuminati(m): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Ikpongiton:
Because you see old woman breast, na you no fit control your self
Mbok, stop being dumb, Ndumb!

1 Like

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by modskiller(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Wawu.

Wehdone
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Ishilove: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Whoever brought this nonsense on Nairaland is insane. What has this forum turned to? sad
Don't blame the 'whoever'. The 'he' who pays the 'piper' dictates the tune. Go figure, son.

2 Likes

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by hyfr(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2018
generationz:

no dear

the top two reasons girls have fallen boobs are

genes and
excessive weight fluctuation

genetics determines the shape of a lady's breast and the shape determines how long it can stand. ladies with round boobs are likely to never have fallen boobs

I have seen virgins with small fallen boobs even little Giles just entering puberty . As the boobs are growing they are falling.
noted! Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by enemyofprogress: 5:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Different mouths have registered on top of those breasts
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by suckmyPENIS: 5:59am On Oct 14, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Do you have brains at all?
This post is stale already

1 Like

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
These people want make me dey like big breast... I'm still a thick ass fan for life cheesy
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by idreezbaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Lol.. I no see the video watch still

Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by domopps(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Xaos:

Over 30K people were made aware / reminded of breast cancer today because of her boobs. That is something to write about. She has no reason to be ashamed.

God bless you !!

Cheers
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by DanielsParker(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ategberoson:
when I see how ladies disgrace themselves on social media it made me realized how lucky I was to meet my discipline and tasteful Angel

there are some online posture that don't worth it. posting your dignity for attention and likes is one of the absurd decision that demoralized female value invincibly

I'm telling you.
Ladies like it, not all though
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by Kseafresh: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
ogoloray:
Dude can spell, he was only tryna make it look funny...

U should be sensitive enough to understand humor
Someone with sense atlast
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by okwabayi(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Those boobs look like they’ll touch the floor if freed.
She should go for a checkup, those things are too big to assume they are natural. They look like tumours to me.
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by kpokpo1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
My friend wat is d meaning of NoBraDay? An avenue for these girls to go topless and u want our younger girls to emulate dat? You must be a fool to since u support anything with NoBraDay

kunmiiii:

What the hell has rape got to do with it...your post is utterly repulsive and loathing. You must be a perverted rapist with no self control.
Re: #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter by kunmiiii: 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
kpokpo1:
My friend wat is d meaning of NoBraDay? An avenue for these girls to go topless and u want our younger girls to emulate dat? You must be a fool to since u support anything with NoBraDay

Who let this uncouth illiterate out of his cage, Olodo....see the way he's grandstanding ontop ignorance, you must have been living under a rock or something, village boy... All over the world, #NoBraDay has always been an awareness initiative for breast cancer.

Mumu say avenue to go topless. grin laff wan kee me with this your ignorance oo!!

Illiterate Oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.