Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party (819 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by 16Ebiscoo: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
An All Progressive Congress (APC) chieftain in Niger, Dr Mohammed Santuraki, has called on the party to hit the ground running ahead of the 2019 general elections.

He added that the emergence of the PDP presidential candidate, Abubakar Atiku should serve as a wake up call for serious home cleaning by APC.

Santuraki, who spoke with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Suleja on Saturday, said APC needed to put its house in order to achieve this.

He said that the various disputes that came up in the course of the party’s National and States assemblies must be quickly resolved for unity.

“Whether we would like to admit or not, the Presidential candidate that the main opposition party, the PDP, settled for is a formidable opponent, even if not a credible one.

“Within a week of emerging as the presidential flag bearer, he appointed his campaign team and named his running mate.

“This to me indicates a much needed sense of urgency. We, in APC must respond in like manner. The clock is ticking. We must push the button,” he said.

On the disputes within the party in the state, he expressed satisfaction that measures are already being taken to address them.

“I am happy to note that 10 long days after the October 2 primary elections in Niger, better judgement eventually prevailed. Agreed, it was a choice between a rock and a hard place, but it shouldn’t have been a difficult choice.

“While the election results were adjudged incomplete, flawed and inconclusive in Zone A, and the results also contested in the other zones, a greater level of injustice would have been perpetrated if the tickets were auto-awarded to the incumbents.

“Its commendable that the National Chairman finally accepted a more logical reasoning by awarding the victory to the presumed winners of the elections.

“I congratulate and thank HE Gov. Abubakar Sani Bello, the senatorial aspirants, the elders and other APC stakeholders for their resolute stand on the side of our people, for fairness throughout this process.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/2019-atiku-pdp-moving-faster-than-us.html

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by magoo10(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
No let the zombies go on singing corruption this corruption that while atiku is doing his underground work of winning the votes.

The way atiku is atikulating it will not take him six months to appoint ministers and turn around the economic woes created by Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by ATEAMS: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
so na now una wake??

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by Stonebil4real(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
So APC bin dey sleep

My 3yrs was jus BUHARIED with pains, But when I took ATICULATED drugs my feeling is now geeting brighter and brighter.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by wallex1983(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Yes o.

They are seriously flying, while we keep believing that we have the magic to retain power.

We are gradually being derobed.

APC, let's wake up.

PDP is ready for take over.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by Racoon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC should not been campaigning for now but their ghost achievements should have been speaking for them.
DG Amaechi is not even enthusiastic about anything.Meanwhile let them remain in the panic mode.Keep on Atikulating people

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by wallex1983(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Honestly, I feel Atiku has learnt so much and more importantly, seem to have felt more closely, the impulse of the ordinary Nigerians. He also seem to have learnt humility. But can I risk him? A trillion dollar question.

Atiku certainly appears as someone who will perform much better than Buhari. But the other side of Atiku could be very deadly.

In all this, I still feel it should be APC all the way. At least, there is an Osinbajo in the team, who may take charge if the unexpected happens.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by Elayna(f): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Even the present government wail pass
Which kind government be this??
Atiku all the way tongue

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by WhyMoD: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
While the APC is busy playing opposition and offensive, PDP is busy doing the underground job.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Moving Faster Than Us – APC Chieftain Warns Party by IamAtikulate: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
wallex1983:
Honestly, I feel Atiku has learnt so much and more importantly, seem to have felt more closely, the impulse of the ordinary Nigerians. He also seem to have learnt humility. But can I risk him? A trillion dollar question.

Atiku certainly appears as someone who will perform much better than Buhari. But the other side of Atiku could be very deadly.

In all this, I still feel it should be APC all the way. At least, there is an Osinbajo in the team, who may take charge if the unexpected happens.
I know it is selfishness that is driving all Buhari frenzy in the SW. Enemies of state. Whether una like am or not, we are restructuring this country.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Sell Ajaokuta, Others For 2018 Budget / Current Buhari Debate On Twitter. / What Time Is This Their Useless Broadcast? Nonsense! Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.