Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

"Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona (59213 Views)

Barcelona defies Mallorca 5 - 2 as Messi goes home with the ball / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by bluecircle470: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:
Argentina Kemi Olunoyo cheesy cheesy

Talks before thinking cheesy

Has he ever told u he regret anything he’s said? Or why using the word “talk before thinking”
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=chiefolododo post=72061503][/quote]

Noble Chiefolododo, na big fish I catch tonight.

In case you or potential individuals around you wanted to buy land (real estate investments), kindly refer to me. I'm at your service. (I consult for reliable and reputable real estate companies)
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by klax(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pls let these people leave Messi alone for goodness sake. Messi can not kill himself for Argentina Mr maradona.

Messi is a good player anyday anytime I respect him a lot I do called him football wizard.

2 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Benekruku(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Noble Chiefolododo, na big fish I caught tonight.

In case you or potential individuals around you wanted to buy land (real estate investments), kindly refer to me. I'm at your service. (I consult for reliable and reputable real estate companies)

lobatan
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Benekruku:

lobatan

Correct it, lobatan.
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Benekruku(m): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Owned:
Idiot Man

You Deserve A Ponch For Tempting With My Father LMessi

was your biological father a failure?
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by babakb: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
fasho01:
With almost twice as many goals for Argentina as you have, and far more achievements both individually and collectively, asides lifting the WC trophy.. Baba, I won't use drugs as an excuse for your rantings this time, I'd simply say is JEALOUSY

Bros World Cup is overrated ageg, Messi has 4 UCL titles and 9 Laliga titles, Fvck World Cup

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by henrixx(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Jokerman:

How?? Ronaldo played all matches till the final... scored 3 goals and had 3 assists... so he didn't work??
where was he in the final??
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by b5ive(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by CheedyJ(m): 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
Benekruku:
CR7

THAT GUY WOULD BARK EVEN IN EYIMBA

DROP HIM ANY WHERE

UNLIKE THOSE THAT ARE STARS IN BARCELONA AND EMPTY WITH NATIONAL TEAM
He's d all time top scorer 4 Argentina, daz something at least ..

2 Likes

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by HenryInno1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
He Is Still The G.O.A.T even if he goes to the toilet 1million times before a match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by buchasman(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Argentina Legend Diego Maradona has questioned Barcelona Star Lionel Messi's leadership skills.

Maradona is currently Coach of Mexican second division club Dorados.

The football legend took charge of Messi and Argentina at the 2010 World Cup In South Africa.

At the 2018 World Cup, Argentina were beaten 4-3 by France in the Last 16 in Kazan.

Maradona had to be taken to hospital after watching his country beat Nigeria to secure qualification to the knockout round.

The 57-year-old has now slammed Messi after criticising the Argentina national team's recent poor performances.

Maradona has suggested that Messi’s behavior before a match do not make him a worthy candidate for any kind of leadership role.

"He does ask for it on the pitch, but before speaking to team-mates he'll go and play the Playstation,” Maradona told Mexican programme 'La Ultima Palabra'.

"For me it's difficult to talk, but it's pointless wanting to make a man who goes to the bathroom 20 times before a match into the leader.”

"Messi is Messi atBarcelonaand Messi is Messi with Argentina,” Maradona added.

"I wouldn't call up Messi, but never say never.

“There's a need to take pressure off him.

“There's a need to take the leadership away from Messi, as we want him to be Messi, which he wouldn't be."

ARGENTINA'S ALL-TIME TOP SCORERS

Lionel Messi- 65 goals

Gabriel Batistuta- 45 goals

Sergio Aguero- 39 goals

Hernan Crespo- 35 goals

Diego Maradona - 34 goals

Source:>>https://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/10/goes-to-bathroom-20times-before-match.html

miss batistuta and crespo
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by newoffer: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
September13:
20 times

Kilode faa
Shogun laye niii
He get Atosi ni eh. Maradona, shey u from Ibadan. that yabbing is indigenous.

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by newoffer: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
He get Atosi ni eh. Maradona, shey u from Ibadan. that yabbing is indigenous.
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Chrisdavis: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
E concern u,see as this man dey drink medicine on top somebody headache.na jealousy go finish you maradona abi maradol.
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
iror 100 times nih
exaqqeration oshi
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by theDEVILisHERE: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
[Nobody takes maradona serious anymore.
Even non footballers don't regard him.
It's like he is jealous of Lionel messi.

Maradona is not the jealous type

He is just "extremely" passionate about Argentina
To him anyone that can bring glory to Argentina is OK by him, he doesn't care who such is
No player has loved his country more than that man
Argentine's know this, hence he'll remain 'the' god there

He has always wanted Messi to step up to the plate and return Argentina to world domination
But of course Messi doesn't have it in him to take charge and inspire
Hence Messi would not be among the greats, cause that's what make them different from. the rest

With Maradona in your team even the worst team has hope
No footballer living or dead can match that man's charisma
No one can inspire like Maradona hence he'll remain the greatest alongside Pele, Zidane and co cause that's what they also do

The greatest bring the best out of their teammates not wait for their team mates to bring the best out of them
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by theDEVILisHERE: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
babakb:

Bros World Cup is overrated ageg, Messi has 4 UCL titles and 9 Laliga titles, Fvck World Cup

10billion champions leagues can not reach 1 World Cup, Fact
U can ask Di Stefano

World Cup is the pinnacle of football excellence for any footballer, Fact
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Thunday1005(m): 12:07am On Oct 14, 2018
20 times Bawo?
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by doggedfighter(f): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2018
20 times? Who does the counting?
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by ACE1010: 5:00am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
So Messi masturbates severally before every match? shocked

No wonder he's so good!

grin grin grin
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by ACE1010: 5:02am On Oct 14, 2018
neezar:
Argentina Kemi Olunoyo cheesy cheesy

Talks before thinking cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by enemyofprogress: 5:59am On Oct 14, 2018
20 times in the bathroom shocked shocked, so messi dey masturbate, while Ronaldo dey rape
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by sodique20(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2018
funke!!

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by calmnquiet(m): 7:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Raypawer:
Lol, plays the game on PlayStation first, and uses that for strategic studies on the opponents team, no wonder he plays well

He once boasted he is the best FIFA player I'm the whole Barça squad

1 Like

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by Butoneday2(m): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Fear of defeat
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by hundredrivas(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Maradona is spraying jargons & yarnin opata mtcheeee.

Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by imanray37(m): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Any successful knows the art of addressing self in to success,
When he knows talking to self before a mirror assures him of what he is made of I don't think he admires self before the mirror but speaks and challenges self to greatness isn't he and Christiano year in year out holding sway on the pitch?
So you cannot separate success from the mirror, for those who know they know
I do it all times when I need to succeed! And it works �[color=#770077][/color]
Re: "Lionel Messi Goes To Bathroom 20 Times Before A Match" - Diego Maradona by omiolota1960(m): 4:13am On Apr 24, 2020
oponu agba.i don't knw why d.m hate messi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.