Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? (1475 Views)

See this job advert graphics designer? Can you do it? / Can You Guess The Mobile App That Was Used To Design These / Can You Design Good Quality Flyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by murchurat(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hi,

I need a graphic designer who can design the attached image?

Whatsapp me on 8067567198

Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by Offpoint: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
murchurat:
Hi,

I need a graphic designer who can design the attached image?

Whatsapp me on 8067567198
Design it in what way? is it in vector form? cartoon form?
do want something to be written on it? do you want the picture edited? what do you intend doing with it?
clarify please...
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by murchurat(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2018
It's a wall paper. Just need it the way it is.
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by Offpoint: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2018
murchurat:
don't let anyone deceive you, you won't get any graphics designer that can give you something of that nature, except 3D modeller
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by MezieFresh: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Offpoint:

don't let anyone deceive you, you won't get any graphics designer that can give you something of that nature, except 3D modeller

murchurat:

The job can be done...
But can you pay the bill...

Let's hear your budget
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by Offpoint: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2018
MezieFresh:

The job can be done... But can you pay the bill...
Let's hear your budget
I'm not saying it can't be done...
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by yuncka: 7:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Offpoint:

Digital painters can achieve this too... But all in all its not a small work. It can be done if they are willing to meet the financial requirements...
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by don4real18(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2018
I can paint it digitally for you

1 Like

Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by nullboss: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Can you pay for it
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by TaiKuun(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
33, 000 NGN and I'll do it in 10days.
Re: Graphic Designer: Can You Design These? by LucemFerre: 6:21am On Oct 23, 2018
Why can't you just Google the image?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Used Desktop Workstations For Video Editin, Architecture, And 3d Animation / Corel Draw And Photoshop; Which Can I Learn Through Self Study/learning / Learn Google Sketchup In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.