Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (31119 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / A Time For Heroes In Nigeria: Archbishop Justin Welby's Article In Thisday / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by delerx(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Omo u wicked ooo. You lucifer
ArchangeLucifer:
Atiku is trying hard to gain Christian votes.

He knows muslims don't need much persuasion - just offer them an underage girl or a goat to fvck and they are okay.

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by SarkinYarki: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Even when you don't have your PVC?

Oga if I don't have PVC who will and the good thing is that there can be no rigging in my polling unit because we are all educated there

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by gozie112(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

He knows muslims don't need much persuasion - just offer them an underage girl or a goat to fvck and they are okay.

A goat

Hey u play too much

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Coloradvantage(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2018
AngryNijerian:
Nigerian politicians and hypocrisy. What does meeting a religious leader has to do with good leadership?

Don't get it twisted its still Atiku over Buhari over Buhari.
Bro it is not a thing of hypocricy. This people are influential. And has a lot of connections. That is politics nothing bad. It is a game of number
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Meritbaba(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2018
If he like he should meet all Archbishops of this world, come February, I will vote Buhari, he is still 101% better than this rogue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by adonbilivit: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2018
this is off. wait until he visits tge calipahate in sokoto then Iwill know what you will say. he is for christians and muslims. kai, even atheist sef. don't play that card, it's going to boomerang
fk001:
Atiku the Christian anointed candidate.

Let me see how you will come to North and West to campaign.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by delerx(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2018
I hope this is not another propaganda bullshit. In other news I heard this guy is an ethnic bigot
KEVIND:
Quotes from Peter Obi
As Governor, I left N75billion saved for my successor....

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.

The question is: what are you borrowing for?
Are you borrowing for consumption or for production?

When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."
-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neighbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained..

.. The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked them to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor....

I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by goldman777: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2018
I still want him to visit USA where he is wanted especially his role in halliburton let him visit Donald Trump cheesy 1.straight ticket to jail 2. Donald will laugh loud and say see why I call them a poo hole a man who looted the country dry is the same person using stolen money to campaign for presidency and they are actually clamouring for it.Abeg when black man go get sense and realise instead of jumping from fry pan to fire (APC to PDP) .why not jump from fry pan to dry ground where we can cool off a bit (APC to a new fresher party)

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by arabbunkum: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Bolognese:
OK
This was before PMB realised that religious leaders should not dabble into politics.
Hypocrisy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by contigiency(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku, this bishop is a buharist from time immemorial. go to your bishop of sokoto kuka and oyedepo. They are the ones that reason with every fraud strategists associated with PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by EasternActivist: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2018
AngryNijerian:
Nigerian politicians and hypocrisy. What does meeting a religious leader has to do with good leadership?

Don't get it twisted, its still Atiku over Buhari.

At least he has religious tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by tunary(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2018
KEVIND:
Quotes from Peter Obi

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing.

-- Peter Obi.

" I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we dont need it.... Even when other states had."

" They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions... From a neighbouring state."

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of my bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000."

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because i discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor."

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained..

.. The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, i asked them to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Akwa or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Akwa instead of giving him 30,000 per plate."

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process... Following the awarded Contracts and contractor....

I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all i needed was a table to write as Governor... "

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA....."
This man is suppose to be president, very economical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by tunary(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku will be president soon
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by MrRichmond: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
tunary:
This man is suppose to be president, very economical

True, it's too bad Igbo leaders don't want him to succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Franking: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is our own Trump. He won't need an interpreter when meeting Trump and others. Atiku is digital while Buhari is analogue. Atiku will be a president to be proud of. I don't mind contributing money to his campaign or volunteering to work for him free of charge.
I am Atikulated, what are u?
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by bighorlus(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2018
goldman777:
I still want him to visit USA where he is wanted especially his role in halliburton let him visit Donald Trump cheesy 1.straight ticket to jail 2. Donald will laugh loud and say see why I call them a poo hole a man who looted the country dry is the same person using stolen money to campaign for presidency and they are actually clamouring for it.Abeg when black man go get sense and realise instead of jumping from fry pan to fire (APC to PDP) .why not jump from fry pan to dry ground where we can cool off a bit (APC to a new fresher party)

I wish many other people could have this mindset.
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by patrick2015: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Lmao. You no try at all
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by funkei: 9:55am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

He knows muslims don'[b][/b]t need much persuasion - just offer them an underage girl or a goat to fvck and they are okay.

The jaundiced comment in the second paragraph is inappropriate

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Jeel: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
fk001:
Atiku the Christian anointed candidate.

Let me see how you will come to North and West to campaign.

When Buhari was going from church to church and picked a pastor as VP where were you my brother?

Don't worry he hasn't converted he is still a muslim. Let's Aticulate together pls

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
KEVIND:
Quotes from Peter Obi

-- Peter Obi.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/10/13/atiku-meets-the-archbishop-of-canterbury-justin-welby-photo/

THE SAME ARCHBISHOP THAT BUHARI DO WASTE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO VISIT? IS THE ONE THAT SPEND IS OWN MONEY TO VISIT ATIKU! WONDERFUL!!! TRULY CHANGE IS AROUND THE CORNER.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by klax(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Pls I'm tired of hearing meeting this same bishop all the time by Nigeria politicians.

Buhari did same, gej did same now Atiku pls who the hell are all these UK bishop my foot? Do we need UK in our affairs? Pls free us with all these meeting all these nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by rock003: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Bolognese:
OK

Your picture only said one thing : BUHARI IS A HYPOCRITE!
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2018
In USA?
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by pacifust058(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Stupidity runs in your blood, it's totally obvio

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by pacifust058(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
goldman777:
I wish everybody could think this way, especially our Ipobeast brethrens
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by adomuwiner(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2018
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by michoim(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Paradigm777:
grin
This is my best month since that lifeless and weak bubu came to power.
Ask the next commenter..
ARE YOU ATIKULATING?
You can Atikulate to hell for all I care
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Antichristus: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Justin Welby worked for oil industry in Nigeria years ago before he became a priest. His hands aren’t clean. He is a political prostitute on Nigerian politics. He’s been in and out of political bed with Buhari. Justin is a political gay. I don’t particularly like him.
Re: Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) by Antichristus: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
adomuwiner:
For Atiku to beg for forgiveness meaning that he believe that nobody is holy than God so he is asking for forgiveness of his past wrong doing from nigerians.,which I believed it is a courageous step he has taken devoid of pretence. Nigerian will give him one more chance as God. Forgive too.Atiku ,go and sin more and you become our president with remorsed and refined character.

A DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN UNKNOWN ANGEL

Your calamity as a nation hasn’t started. You’re yet to see the worst as a country. This is why Trump called Africa h0lesh1t.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention / Oseni Rufai: We Eagerly Await Bola Tinubu To Show Up For Interview / Plateau: Appeal Court sacks Gov Mutfwang (PDP), affirms Nentawe (APC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.