Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle (711 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Obituary: Peter Obi's Aide, Valentine Obienyem Replies Omatseye / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by MeanChris(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
I just got a message by Valentine Obienyem..

Mr. Peter Obi is not on Twitter
It was just brought to our notice about a certain twitter account purportedly handled by the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi.
We wish to inform the general public to disregard any twitter account or facebook account bearing his name as he is not on any social media platform.
Thanks
Valentine Obienyem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
G-BOYS in thy building grin grin grin sharperly den don clone Obi name take remove some people grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
grin
Ipobians ,flat head and pdp are the most confused set of clowns in the world
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
You are 100% right Sir.

Olohunjedalo:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by MeanChris(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

What amounts to confusion in the message.. Apparently a parody account was created and due the widespread love people have for Mr. Obi, they didn't wait for verification before liking the handle.

Peter as a man I know him will never write any insulting or provocative thing as the 'lifeless' comment. He had to dissociate himself from that abeg!

In all Obithelukate is the word to obliterate oga Buhari

#BacktoDuara2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Pekele007: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
MeanChris:
I just got a message by Valentine Obienyem..

Mr. Peter Obi is not on Twitter
It was just brought to our notice about a certain twitter account purportedly handled by the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi.
We wish to inform the general public to disregard any twitter account or facebook account bearing his name as he is not on any social media platform.
Thanks
Valentine Obienyem
Who are you?

Who is Dr Uzor?

Who is Valentine Obienyem?

Mrcheeew
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Pekele007: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
You are 100% right Sir.
I thought you were even educated, what sense does that clown's insults make?

You still encouraged his foolishness by endorsing such acute madness. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by divinehand2003(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lol

I talk am

Fake twitter handle
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by SarkinYarki: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hian
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by neezar: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Have u eaten??
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Whether it's a real account or not, Nigerians have decided. Enough of nepotism and high handedness in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by MeanChris(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Joevics(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
That twitter account was opened by a Nairalander.

I would have screenshot the username when I had they chance.

I knew it was fake from tge beginning. Theaccount is too well organized and the photos on it are from recent public events.

The Obj account is also fake.
It only has about 3,000 followers.

Myd44 should ensure he confirm all these before moving it to front page.
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Nbote(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
See d ZonBs above masturbating already... What exactly are ur problems apart from obvious lack of sense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by Throwback: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
What this parody account of Peter Obi has proven is that most of those who are "Atikulating", do not even know the content of the bottle they have become intoxicated with.

They are just gulping the bottle with reckless abandon in a bid to sack Buhari, an action that is well deserved for his inefficiency in frontally tackling corruption at all levels of social interaction, and being prompt in is response to social issues, including where lots of lives are at stake, an inefficiency that has plagued all presidents since this democratic era.

Sack Buhari if you will, but employ Oby Ezekwesili.
Re: Peter Obi Aide Debunks The Peter Obi Twitter Handle by GEJisBOKO: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
madridguy:
G-BOYS in thy building grin grin grin sharperly den don clone Obi name take remove some people grin grin
no time

(1) (Reply)

Please Meet Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo / Breaking: Imo APC Crisis: Uche Nwosu Goes Spiritual, Calls On God To Intervene / Labour Force Shouldnt Back Down From Their Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.