Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians (20028 Views)

Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians Illegal, Repressive - SERAP To Buhari / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Bgetto: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
gdonj1:
Buhari and his team should not worry about us. We know what we want and who. Atiku is corrupt, Obasanjo has no integrity, etc. All these do not move us anymore. Buhari's integrity never helps us; it has never fed us. His integrity never stops Fulani herdsmen from killing, and has never ameliorated the high cost of international business due a steep rise in the price of dollars. When the day comes, we will let Buhari and his team know if we still want them or not. They should not cry for us.
So Atiku is going to continue where obasanjo stop where did obasanjo stop self plz tell us

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Jerie(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
nairalandankrah:
the battle against the opposition has just been taken to the next level... buhari has declared total war against the opposition....

Check the list, Evans and Vampire are there. Or Evans is a member of the opposition too?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by bigmo1(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari's should just lock all those pdp criminals up once and for all. If you are willing to back up a world renowned thief for president, then I have the right to back buhari even if he is Adolf Hitler reincarnate
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Vatsyayana: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2018
One thing that is evident in Buhari's administration is that not only the poor feels the hardship of the wrath brought upon us by the PDP and it's military carry over corruption, the Elites are now feeling it too. There's uniformity, equality and shared hardship.
Those who have legitimate business are smiling because they're not caught by the hardship net. I know a man who is into pure water manufacturing, within the years Buhari came into power, he has bought over ten properties in my area to expand his business.
But the funny thing is for the few years that our Commonwealth has not circulated amongst the elite, you can see how massive campaign is being run against the president. I have said it before now. I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE...to ensure that the President is returned to Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by jamace(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2018
Ovamboland:
So the 50 people with corruption cases are all PDP supporters, very natural abode for goat eaters of our yams
Can you pls give us the list of the 50 personalities on the watchlist?
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by princetom1(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2018
nairalandankrah:
the battle against the opposition has just been taken to the next level... buhari has declared total war against the opposition....

I doubt that but me and u know as fact that it's not just about corruption but about the coming election. One main claiming to be Saint and labeling others corrupt wen in reality he is worse than those he calls corrupt... See the list contains people who can influence election. This isn't democracy anymore... The last time i checked, apc is filled with same people from apc and we still have countless number of them still in apc, eg, Tinubu, obanikoro etc. I think at this junction, everyone must do everything possible to remove Buhari as president.... Yea yea, if wishes come true that easily, pdp is also out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by jamace(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
[b]Yusuf buhari's bike is worth more than N50m with no means of earning but because he is close to power.

I think he should be placed on ban aswell and his parents arrested
.[/b]
GBAM!
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by lanrexdo(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Which kind of bike is worth $300,000??

Don't mumu yourself with that price

Esseite:
Yusuf buhari's bike is worth more than N50m with no means of earning but because he is close to power.

I think he should be placed on ban aswell and his parents arrested.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2018
lanrexdo:
Which kind of bike is worth $300,000??

Don't mumu yourself with that price

So $300,000 dollars is N50m?
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by lollmaolol(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2018
amaniro:
If my parents had ran away to abroad during 1980 I would have not being in this mess called Nigeria. The whole world now hate usshocked

I agree with you
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by princetom1(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Vatsyayana:
One thing that is evident in Buhari's administration is that not only the poor feels the hardship of the wrath brought upon us by the PDP and it's military carry over corruption, the Elites are now feeling it too. There's uniformity, equality and shared hardship.
Those who have legitimate business are smiling because they're not caught by the hardship net. I know a man who is into pure water manufacturing, within the years Buhari came into power, he has bought over ten properties in my area to expand his business.
But the funny thing is for the few years that our Commonwealth has not circulated amongst the elite, you can see how massive campaign is being run against the president. I have said it before now. I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE...to ensure that the President is returned to Aso Rock.

In ur own word, all the countless company that folds up, are not legitimate business.

Talking about pure water bizz that i know very well. The man is either into something else or receiving some free money from somewhere or the properties are so cheap, he just buy them whenever he has free money. Mind u, i support none of the major parties. Anyone claiming Buhari is doing well, pls say amen to this prayer.... May God run ur life and that of ur family life the way Buhari is running this country called Nigeria
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by jamace(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
bigmo1:
Buhari's should just lock all those pdp criminals up once and for all. If you are willing to back up a world renowned thief for president, then I have the right to back buhari even if he is Adolf Hitler reincarnate

Hear you. grin
Why was Adeosun(former Finance Minister) chased out of the Buhari administration? Not because of NYSC certificate BUT for daring to expose the corruption in the NNPC, of which Buhari is the Petroleum Minister.

If you think Buhari's govt is not corrupt, you need your brain re-examined.

"The PDP said the probe would expose those behind the alleged N9trn fraudulent oil contracts detailed in a leaked NNPC memo, the N1.4trn fraudulent oil subsidy regime and the alleged diverted N1.1trn worth of crude oil through 18 illegal companies linked with APC interests, among others..."

PS: How can fuel subsidy increase and fuel pump price increase if not for APC fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by klax(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by emerged01(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2018
amaniro:
If my parents had ran away to abroad during 1980 I would have not being in this mess called Nigeria. The whole world now hate usshocked
What are you still doing in Nigeria,so you want your own children to be in this same mess?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Vatsyayana: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
princetom1:

In ur own word, all the countless company that folds up, are not legitimate business.

Talking about pure water bizz that i know very well. The man is either into something else or receiving some free money from somewhere or the properties are so cheap, he just buy them whenever he has free money. Mind u, i support none of the major parties. Anyone claiming Buhari is doing well, pls say amen to this prayer.... May God run ur life and that of ur family life the way Buhari is running this country called Nigeria

Any company that folds up isn't running a legitimate or fully legitimatebusiness. Or put in other words, such company is not fully operational according to it's established vision and mission.
For instance, hotels that strive on Yahoo boys who lodge in their facility should not expect to survive.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by yazach: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2018
chikasky62:
@yazach, you are as stupid and hopeless as your cow father called buhari. You are so so so foolish and senseless to your parental lineage

So the thing pain you wella.

If say I know say he go pain you like this, I for write more to step on your nerve more
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Mizwisdom(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2018
As long as Buhari was democratically elected, such a ban holds no water unless approved by the legislature and judiciary. The executive should seek approval from both arms of government unless it wants to deliberately abuse the rights of Nigerians even those assumed to be corrupt still have rights.

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Tpeters:
How can you ban 50 people from leaving the country without a court order? What happened to their constitutional right of freedom of movement? In this same country you recalled, reinstated and promoted Maina and gave him arme
d guards. You didn’t ban him from traveling. You did not ban grasscutter Babachir. You gave Kemi armed security to go to the airport and escape to London after being exposed as a certificate forger. You allow Orji Kalu travel. Now that elections are near, you want to ban your political opponents from traveling

Oga oo

court grant it
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by LANDLORD72: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, Buhari is a yahoo yahoo scamer buhari is a bad news buhari is a wicked name no Hausa fulani will ever bear such names again in the next 100 years buhari is a boko haram Buhari .We are in civilian administration and not military reign so we the youths of federal republic of Nigeria have a new sheriff in town Aticuobi AKA Atikulated
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by erinalex: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Deon28:
The fear of atiku is the beginning of 2019 election

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-rejects-travel-ban-on-50-high-profile-nigerians/

unfortunately for PDP, they are not in power, they can only condemn; they cannot reject !
Bible says " sinner runneth, when nobody purchaseth "
If u have No skeleton in your cupboard, panic Not.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by princetom1(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Vatsyayana:

Any company that folds up isn't running a legitimate or fully legitimatebusiness. Or put in other words, such company is not fully operational according to it's established vision and mission.
For instance, hotels that strive on Yahoo boys who lodge in their facility should not expect to survive.

U need to check ur comment before posting it. How many business have u start up and maintain with all these anti business policies in Nigeria? U can't get loan, materials are so expensive and scarce to get... Maybe u aren't living in Nigeria sha. People are making it but ask any genuine and legitimate business owner and they will tell u how hard it is.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Itzmizbo: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2018
yazach:

I think you should use it as:

The whole world now hate me(referring to yourself)

See ur yansh as e ben go one corner. Even most Nigeria citizens hate Nigeria talk less of other citizens from other countries. I have always be annoyed of Nigeria during Goodluck Jonathan government but still defend it because it my country and still love and hope in better Nigeria. But ever since that lifeless illiterate dullardino took over I have not only see myself hating the shithole country call Nigeria but see myself planing each and everyday on leaving the the shithole country. Do you know why? seeing our lazy youths (both real life and online) fighting on both APC and PDP issue shows that there is no hope for the lifeless country.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by rosalieene(f): 10:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Vatsyayana:
you are speaking for only one man!
what about the millions doing legitimate businesses and yet feeling the bad economy!!

you can put ur life on the line, you would also follow Buhari to daura come 2019
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by yazach: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Itzmizbo:
See ur yansh as e ben go one corner. Even most Nigeria citizens hate Nigeria talk less of other citizens from other countries. I have always be annoyed of Nigeria during Goodluck Jonathan government but still defend it because it my country and still love and hope in better Nigeria. But ever since that lifeless illiterate dullardino took over I have not only see myself hating the shithole country call Nigeria but see myself planing each and everyday on leaving the the shithole country. Do you know why? seeing our lazy youths (both real life and online) fighting on both APC and PDP issue shows that there is no hope for the lifeless country.

What is this thing saying
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Vatsyayana: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2018
princetom1:

U need to check ur comment before posting it. How many business have u start up and maintain with all these anti business policies in Nigeria? U can't get loan, materials are so expensive and scarce to get... Maybe u aren't living in Nigeria sha. People are making it but ask any genuine and legitimate business owner and they will tell u how hard it is.

You're right to say, the ease of doing business in Nigeria is not so easy. But it didn't start in 2015? It has never been easy to do business in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it is easier to do business in Nigeria today than ever before. However, funding may be an impediment. And that is why only those who have established truly legitimate business are at advantage.
I am a lawyer practising in Nigeria. I am not where I wish to be but I am a patient Nigeria who believes that Corruption is killing this country. And will never let the days of corruption excude it's reign again.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by Vatsyayana: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2018
rosalieene:

you are speaking for only one man!
what about the millions doing legitimate businesses and yet feeling the bad economy!!

you can put ur life on the line, you would also follow Buhari to daura come 2019

I will not follow Buhari to Daura, did you follow Jonathan to Otuoke?
I will stay in my house and work harder. Vote who you want and I will vote who I want. Winner takes all!
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by honor4me: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Deon28:
The fear of atiku is the beginning of 2019 election

http://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-rejects-travel-ban-on-50-high-profile-nigerians/

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. If you want the country back on tracks, don’t give in to the propaganda of the PDP. Dear youths of Nigeria, I was in the PDP for many years.I left when it was clear that the bunch of the people who made up the party membership especially the top echelons had nothing on agenda for the growth and development of the country other than their cronies.
Dear Youths you can vote for any other party apart from the PDP.
Come, let us reason together: How do you want to repair damages caused by the PDP in less than four years. The country is being put in the right directions. We cannot afford to let go of Buhari at this time.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by cold(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2018
This decree ( because that is exactly what it is) has no legal basis and will be torn to shreds by the supreme court. You can't just put 50 people on the 'no fly list' without any evidenciary backing of wrongdoing. It's 1984 all over again. So much retrogression it's not even funny.
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by njimezz(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2018
THIS SHOWS THAT UR BRAIN IS LEAKING AND U'RE NOTHING BUT AN UNFORTUNATE IDIOT, ANY LITTLE THING U CALL IPOB, SEE I CAN SEE U DON'T THINK B4 U SPEAK THEY ARE NOT D CAUSE OF BUHAR'S FAILURE SO PARK WELL.
yazach:
PDP is a corrupt party the reason why IPOB is supporting the party
Cownu duped IPOB is a simple evidence
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by yazach: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
njimezz:
THIS SHOWS THAT UR BRAIN IS LEAKING AND U'RE NOTHING BUT AN UNFORTUNATE IDIOT, ANY LITTLE THING U CALL IPOB, SEE I CAN SEE U DON'T THINK B4 U SPEAK THEY ARE NOT D CAUSE OF BUHAR'S FAILURE SO PARK WELL.

He pain am well well
Re: PDP Rejects Travel Ban On 50 High-profile Nigerians by princetom1(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2018
Vatsyayana:

You're right to say, the ease of doing business in Nigeria is not so easy. But it didn't start in 2015? It has never been easy to do business in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, it is easier to do business in Nigeria today than ever before. However, funding may be an impediment. And that is why only those who have established truly legitimate business are at advantage.
I am a lawyer practising in Nigeria. I am not where I wish to be but I am a patient Nigeria who believes that Corruption is killing this country. And will never let the days of corruption excude it's reign again.

Now u need to check ur facts right.... In all sphere of Nigeria, Buhari is just the wrong person to lead us to greater path.... We don't vote in people to give excuses, we vote them in to make things better... Talking abt ease of doing bizz, some aspect has improve but at same time, some aspect has nosedive so mhch its killing businesses. Being a business man myself, i will never in my dream, wish this calamity to continue... They can keep saying they fighting corruption, they recovering looted funds and so on but aby sincere person can see through all these lies. While d last administration steal monies, the current one steals it and still defend it abd just like d last president, the current president is surrounded by lions abd hyenas that will never allow this nation to move forward. The statistics are there, abd the realities are there. Wen we voted in buhari in 2015, we voted enmass, just wanted to change the last government which was becoming a disaster but unknown to us that the current one is gonna even perform worse. Everything the current government promised to do, he has not done even 3% of it, so why will any sane human trust someone who talks with no action? Spend our monies in hospital abroad while he promised that no politician will go for medical tour? Dollar skyrocket? Where are the refineries he wanna fix and new ones he promise? We only see electricity on paper bt very bad in reality, where is the millions if job promised? Or the millions of job lost is also an achievement? Borrowing with nothing to show for it? The list are endless, not to talk of his nepotism and fighting opposition while he call those in his party, Saint... Not forgetting boko haram killing, herdsmen killing which he does not give a damn about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Coronavirus: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Warns Churches, Mosques, Markets Over Gathering / 10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.