Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech (661 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Her Husband (Photos) / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Omooba77: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is false and in line with other false messages, including the audio that was released previously. Please note that similar mischievous messages may circulate but it is the work of desperate people

source @NOIweala

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by arewaboy01(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
show us her denial speech..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by mycar: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
poor photo-shopping job
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Lukgaf(m): 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ok, associate that good speech with me and sarki
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Donald95(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
myn44 coman delete this one kwa as you did CROWNWEALTH019 topic on this. Your APC is going down in 2019, if you don't like it, then you join go down
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Omooba77: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Fake news everywhere....Yet they are the people going round media houses to campaign against it.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Omooba77: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Donald95:
myn44 coman delete this one kwa as you did Crownwealth topic on this. Your APC is going down in 2019, if you don't like it, then you join go down

God will help us..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Lomprico2: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Apc and bmc are really desperate o! Chai
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Lomprico2: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Omooba77:
Fake news everywhere....Yet they are the people going round media houses to campaign against it.

No mind them.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Redhot111(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Omooba77:
This is false and in line with other false messages, including the audio that was released previously. Please note that similar mischievous messages may circulate but it is the work of desperate people

source @NOIweala

Reading through wat she is quoted to hv written, I can deduce from the poorly put together English that madam Ngozi didn't write that. I knew from the start that it couldn't hv been written by Ngo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Omooba77: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
lalasticlala please go through @NOIweala twitter handle.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Omooba77: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Redhot111:

Reading through wat she is quoted to hv written, I can deduce from the poorly put together English that madam Ngozi didn't write that. I knew from the start that it couldn't hv been written by Ngo

God will deliver and help us.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala deined making this speech by Mynd44: 5:16am On Oct 14, 2018

(1)

$12.7bn Crude Stolen From Nigeria In Three Years – Falana / How Can I Join Sowore's Campaign Group / SCORECARD: Buhari Lists Dangote’s Donation, Dasuki’s Detention As Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.