Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Is Your Happiest Moment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Your Happiest Moment? (1054 Views)

Share Your Happiest And Funniest Day This Year / Your Happiest Moment On Earth / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Happiest Moment? by HapyMoment: 1:33am On Apr 07, 2007
What is your Happeist Moment?

Share is at www.HappiestMoment.org
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by OmoEko1(f): 1:39am On Apr 07, 2007
[s]The happiest moment in my was life was when i lost my virginity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.[/s] laughing and roling on the floor

Was when the love of my life asked me to be his wife cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by Freewilly(f): 1:41am On Apr 07, 2007
One of the happiest moments for me on NL was when I found out that Omo Eko is a fraud.
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by OmoEko1(f): 1:52am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly:

One of the happiest moments for me on Nairaland was when I found out that Omo Eko is a fraud.
I have been following thread around NL, and this seems to be the trend, bashing here, bashing there,

So what if Omo Eko, is a fraud? angry angry angry

Where were you when de likes of Ultrafem aka ayeisaha, Star 01, 02, blunuban, Ferlie, Lagos gir , And I can go on an on an on. angry angry

Who are u freewilly? undecided

Don't be too qucick to judge o lipsrsealed

Freewilly (F) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Could be freewill (m)

Gosh,
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by JayBaby1(f): 5:04am On Apr 07, 2007
it is a hard sad life.
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by Freewilly(f): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2007
soccerquee:

I have been following thread around Nairaland, and this seems to be the trend, bashing here, bashing there,

So what if Omo Eko, is a fraud? angry angry angry

Where were you when de likes of Ultrafem aka ayeisaha, Star 01, 02, blunuban, Ferlie, Lagos gir , And I can go on an on an on. angry angry

Who are u freewilly? undecided

Don't be too qucick to judge o lipsrsealed

Freewilly (F) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Could be freewill (m)

Gosh,

You spell just as bad as Omo Eko, you would think to disguise yourself you'd try and write a little better grin grin tongue
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by OmoEko1(f): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly:

You spell just as bad as Omo Eko, you would think to disguise yourself you'd try and write a little better grin grin tongue
Stop stalking me around the thread damn angry angry angry angry

Don't you have something better to do with your freaking time angry angry

You're a freaking Coward

you waited still i signed off before replying fool.

And can you stop beasting because am am getting so freaking tight now angry angry angry angry. dammitttttt

[center]It's a new day
And all you gossipin backstabbin habitual haters
You're all history
So you can hate, or hail the Queen
But it don't matter
Cause you ain't got nuttin, for me
So as long as you live, remember this[/center]
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by Freewilly(f): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2007
And can you stop "beasting" because am am getting so freaking "tight" now angry angry angry. dammitttt.

Maybe if you speak English like you actually go to school then maybe we could hold a conversation, grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by OmoEko1(f): 8:30am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly:

And can you stop "beasting" because am am getting so freaking "tight" now angry angry angry. dammitttt.

Maybe if you speak English like you actually go to school then maybe we could hold a conversation, grin grin grin
However i will write anyway i want to angry angry angry angry

And there is nothing wrong in what i wrote, just because you don't understand the meaning of beasting(Nosy) and tight(angry), doesn't mean i can't right or speak english. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by Freewilly(f): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2007
Oh my God it took you almost 10 mins to write that rubbish grin grin and it's about time you start using the spellchecker grin grin I'm off to bed now. You stay here and keep making a fool of yourself dear. grin grin My cousin in the 7th grade writes better than your old a$$
Re: What Is Your Happiest Moment? by OmoEko1(f): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2007
Freewilly:

Oh my God it took you almost 10 mins to write that rubbish grin grin and it's about time you start using the spellchecker grin grin I'm off to bed now. You stay here and keep making a fool of yourself dear. grin grin My cousin in the 7th grade writes better than your old a$$
Damn u're stalking me now , well it's a shame i don't do lesbo becos i love di ck not pu ssy

Fool Bleep offfffffffff angry angry angry angry angry, you retarded asshole.

U Fucking coward, y do u keep going on and offline, running away like a freaking punk. angry angry angry

It's a shame i get no time for morons like u, that likes seeking attention on net angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

A New Forum Has To Be Built In Nairaland: Seun Pls Do Something! / Amazon.com Coming To Nigeria? / Dr Jerome Ikewueke The Nigerian Gp Who Saw Baby P Missed'' Unique Opportunity''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.