Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds (2580 Views)

Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Raheem Sterling Wishes Osita Iheme A Happy Birthday On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds by Felixtami(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
RAHEEM STERLING'S MOTHER STAYS IN HER ESTATE RATHER THAN STAYING IN THE MANSION BOUGHT 2.5MPOUNDS BY RAHEEM STERLING

Raheem Sterling’s mum still has her humble house on a tough estate – two years after she was handed a £2.5million mansion by her generous England footballer son. The Sunday Mirror can reveal Nadine Clarke has kept hold of the housing association property in an area where families face a wait of up to 27 years for social housing. Nadine, 44, is now said to divide her time between this property and her luxurious home 22 miles away in a leafy village. Manchester City ace Raheem grew up on the estate and has previously told how he used to help Nadine clean hotel toilets.
CHECK OUT MORE PHOTOS HERE...

source: http://betabetagist..com/2018/10/raheem-sterlings-mother-stays-in-her-house-despite-mansion-from-son.html

Re: Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
They should check this woman.

Either she's a witch, or a very frugal person.

But with the car parked in front of the estate house. I don't assume her frugality as total.
Re: Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds by jabor4Naija(m): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2018
She is attached to her old house and letting go is not easy, as long as she is staying in both houses then i'm sure her son is cool with it
Re: Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds by KingLennon(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2018
If I don't build this same same for my mama tell me wetin i gain? Money must be made and my mama must smile.

Listening to smile mama smile by Rick ross....

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Mother Refuses To Stay In Mansion Bought For Her For 2.5M Pounds by Dreyl(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Adorns New Look, Joins Beard Gang / Lasgidi Sharwama Owner Fights Dirty With International Stripper, Lucian Princess / BBNaija 2021: Liquorose Mistakenly Shows Off Her B00bs On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.