Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad (1846 Views)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back' / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Crimecity: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Here is Femi Fani-Kayode's reaction to the decision of the Federal government to ban 50 Nigerians from traveling abroad.

Read below

'
'The banning of 50 prominent Nigerians who are all members of the opposition from travelling out of the country by Buhari's Executive Order and the power to confiscate their assets even though they have not been empowered to do so by a court of law or convicted of any offence is utterly shameful and condemnable.

It is nothing less than a descent into fascism and a violation of the fundamental human rights and civil liberties of the individuals that have been directly affected and the Nigerian people.
It is also a usurpation of the role of the Judiciary. Buhari is so desperate to remain in power that he has now resorted to attempting to muscle and intimidate the opposition.

He forgets that he is not God and that he will soon leave power.I condemn his lawless and desperate ways in the strongest terms. Only dictators behave in this way and Buhari has proved to be the most brutal and callous of them all in the history of our nation.

I challenge him to do his worse and enjoy the short time that he has left in office. Sadists never last. Soon it will all be over and he will account for his evil ways and brought to justice.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-to-ban-of-50-prominent-nigerians-from-traveling-abroad-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Mogidi: 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
We warned people a vote for Buhari was a vote for tyranny, we were right.

7 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Joevics(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tyrant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Nwibii: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Where do they want to travel to and leave us in the hardship, abeg PMB return even d kens that are over dia,let a of us fix d country before u will travel to any country of ur choice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by ashacot: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
FFK you and ATIKU will not runvto anywhere with our money.
ATIKU is a Big THIEF -- PDP.
Don't Trust Atiku. He does not wish Nigeria well--- OBJ.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by kapelvej: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
The fools supporting Buhari, ask yourself the where about of the former NNPC Director that was caught with 9 million dollars cash who ran abroad for medical treatment till today, nothisg is beein said of the man because he is an aboki

6 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by sLentlover7778(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
this man called Buhari will just read and sign any paper giving to him..
sometimes i wonder if he eat through his nose...
Anyway if you know you know #Atiku2019 is the solution don't dull..
#Atiku2019 is God sent believe it or take it

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by nzeobi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
buhari has no shame.
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Makaveli1166(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari is synonymous with bokoharam
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by TuraNita(f): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
lol
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by ashacot: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

My friend nobody is with your money , Atiku is not the reason why nobody in your entire family has not made 10 million dollars in 3000 years of your lineage existence

This shows you are still a little child. Still sounding emotional

SUEN, I THINK IT IS TIME YOU ADD AGE AND REASONING TEST TO PPLE THAT WANT TO JOIN YOUR FORUM.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by rusher14: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2018
SarkinYarki:

My friend nobody is with your money , Atiku is not the reason why nobody in your entire family has not made 10 million dollars in 3000 years of your lineage existence

Shut up.

Is it not 25k that you receive for spamming Nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by SarkinYarki: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

Is it not 25k that you receive for spamming Nairaland?

Is that what they pay at your end ?
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by budaatum: 1:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Fani, abi your name de the list?
Omg, Fani, look! Your name de dere!!

89 FHC/L/251C/16 FRN V NENADI ESTHER USMAN, FEMI fani KAYODE & 2 ORS
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Realname: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
ashacot:
FFK you and ATIKU will not runvto anywhere with our money.

ATIKU is a Big THIEF -- PDP.

Don't Trust Atiku. He does not wish Nigeria well--- OBJ.
[/s]

Shut up

APC propaganda agent
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by budaatum: 2:57am On Oct 14, 2018
FFK you and ATIKU will not run to anywhere with our money.

ATIKU is a Big THIEF -- PDP

Don't Trust Atiku. He does not wish Nigeria well --- OBJ

Ashacot please. I hope you don't me me borrowing. You said it better than I'm capable of meself.
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Yusuf buhari's bike is worth more than N50m with no means of earning but because he is close to power.

I think he should be placed on ban aswell and his parents arrested.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by Fabre2: 3:32am On Oct 14, 2018
TuraNita:
please help I gained admission into school but no money
please help

Meet your religious leaders or just atikulate
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:08am On Oct 14, 2018
But FFK no fit travel abroad from time now?
I beg leave matter for pipu wey the ting really consign. grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by KingLennon(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
If Tinubu's name is not there then the list is null and void....come 2019 Buhari's name will be there also
Re: FFK Reacts To Ban Of 50 Prominent Nigerians From Traveling Abroad by bedspread: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Justice Umezulike Who was Buried 3weeks ago was also on the List!!

That One Weak Me??

(1) (Reply)

Progress From The Anambra Airport Promised By Chief Willie Obiano / #Tarabadecides2019: Gov. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Won In Taraba State / JUST IN "Next Senate President Must Be Picked From Us" - Ex Govs Forum Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.